NFT/opensea collectibles thread

tailsyoulose

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Adam Bomb drop from yesterday made the rarities hidden, and they will stay that way for a few more days.

I have a script written that scrapes all of the jpegs and will quantify the trait rarity using image processing.

I think I can get this done in a couple hours time.

If anyone wants some tips on the ultra rare traits for these (that hardly any one else will know about) DM me.

1 hour ago, tailsyoulose said:

The Adam Bomb drop from yesterday made the rarities hidden, and they will stay that way for a few more days.

I have a script written that scrapes all of the jpegs and will quantify the trait rarity using image processing.

I think I can get this done in a couple hours time.

If anyone wants some tips on the ultra rare traits for these (that hardly any one else will know about) DM me.

so you can pick which one you buy?  is it still 0.1 eth?

i might be interested in throwing $400 at a rare one

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

really?  why were they so cheap to begin with?

That was pre reveal. It's like a lotto. You always mint at like 0.08, and the the floor on secondary (pre reveal) goes to like .6 to .9. then after the reveal the good ones are worth like 100 eth and the shit ones go down to like 0.2.

Depends on the line and how successful it is, but roughly. 

8 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I’m not a boomer, tails. But there’s a difference between buying crypto to possess it for its finite value and buying an NFT because you’ve got the crypto profits and you think it has pretty colors. And yes, I would say anybody spending any kind of money on historical art is a retard too

Again. You don't have to like it. But this is reality.

Lots of people don't like the fact that eSports will be the biggest industry of the next 10 years. (yes, it will overtake the NFL and even champions league). 

They hate that a 19 year old streamer makes 80 million a year off stupid videos. That hatred drives them off a cliff.

You have to view the world with fresh eyes.

18 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I’m not a boomer, tails. But there’s a difference between buying crypto to possess it for its finite value and buying an NFT because you’ve got the crypto profits and you think it has pretty colors. And yes, I would say anybody spending any kind of money on historical art is a retard too

Also - if Bitcoin has finite value, how come a fractionalized nft does not have finite value?

There are a lot.of paradigms about to change in the next year or two.