Great start for the FCS newest team

sleepy

2 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

I swear I've never seen anything like the complete foolish horseshit you idiots spew in this vacuum daily.  You're not and never will be in charge of a fucking thing.  And thank God for that.  Mental poverty at it's finest

i like how you capitalized God there. only you just hung out with a guy who bashes Jesus every chance he gets and there is no doubt you have seen it as he says it all the time. you are total soulless scum. its amazing really 

6 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

I swear I've never seen anything like the complete foolish horseshit you idiots spew in this vacuum daily.  You're not and never will be in charge of a fucking thing.  And thank God for that.  Mental poverty at it's finest

So you're saying that in order for someone to be a leader, they have to be a follower and swallow the bullshit given to them whole.

LMAO.

No wonder you're a cab driver.  You should probably worry about yourself.  Most of us have our shit together and have actually been successful in life.

• 7 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 5:38 AM, Screw Andrews said:

I've run several successful businesses while drinking almost daily.....do you have a point you're trying to make here?

Yep, “People that make more money are more likely to drink more, and more of them binge drink — or cross the four to five drink threshold — than people at lower incomes.” The likeliest explanation for this association is accessibility.  Some might stop drinking because it makes me better at running my business and helps me stay on point when I'm networking. Forbes did an article on this - apparently drinkers make more money than non-drinkers, in every single study that’s ever been done, but no one has figured out exactly why this is.

business entity search

On 4/13/2022 at 3:07 PM, alexpor00 said:

Yep, “People that make more money are more likely to drink more, and more of them binge drink — or cross the four to five drink threshold — than people at lower incomes.” The likeliest explanation for this association is accessibility.  Some might stop drinking because it makes me better at running my business and helps me stay on point when I'm networking. Forbes did an article on this - apparently drinkers make more money than non-drinkers, in every single study that’s ever been done, but no one has figured out exactly why this is.

Thanks, for sharing your thoughts my friend. I just came up at your post, gone through it and delighted to know about business. I'm up to share an helpful content link in anchor Delaware business entity search to setup your Delaware city business.