IDA nearing the coast

mikeman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here in NYC has been catastrophic flooding  5 inches of rain per hour did not even expect this to happen not even a warning about this so many of my workers lost their cars people outside sitting on top of their roofs

i got a video on my phone which is right next to my job let me see if i can post it i went by there and within 2 hours forget about it

2 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

no thats a female driver lol thats in queens or bronx i believe i am in staten island

but here is not any better some parts are just like that

i was watching the TV in the depo with the other drivers and they showed the same clips on the news

Stay safe. Looks crazy out there.

5 minutes ago, ajt said:

Stay safe. Looks crazy out there.

i feel bad for some of the drivers who lost their cars they never expected this to happen and the forecast did not even mention of this to happen even some of the drivers are in deep trouble with their houses as it happen back 10 years ago to the day also with a big storm almost to the day thats just  crazy he showed me the pictures from 10 years ago it was covered in water everything but now he says its even worser