• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

then wash it down with some more booze and all is well

i can eat at burger king and be happy, or i could eat at the nicest restaurant in the world and maybe be less happy, it's just food

Well, same here.  But I don't expect Burger King quality when the meal costs $250.

Restaurants have value just like anything else.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

By your own premise, just drink moonshine straight up.  The taste doesn't matter.  Right?

Why do bars even have different alcohols?  That's pointless.  It all gets you drunk.

well i wouldn't go THAT far lol

actually i'm drinking ryder cup lemonade moonshine tonight, silly that i bought a couple of these for $20 each... flavored moonshine is really expensive for some reason, spent $30 on a banana pudding one that really didn't sit well

some people (landers) spend hours a day wondering which restaurant to eat at, or telling other people what to eat... i couldn't give a shit what or where anyone else eats, why would i care

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

actually i'm drinking ryder cup lemonade moonshine tonight, silly that i bought a couple of these for $20 each... flavored moonshine is really expensive for some reason, spent $30 on a banana pudding one that really didn't sit well

some people (landers) spend hours a day wondering which restaurant to eat at, or telling other people what to eat... i couldn't give a shit what or where anyone else eats, why would i care

My parents got a few of those flavored moonshine jars from Tennessee.  Kind of a novelty thing more than anything I think.  Usually not mass produced like most of the other booze though.

19 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

when i drank i never had a good night drinking booze that was loaded with extra sugar and freaky flavored syrups

total sugar overkill

2 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

when i drank i never had a good night drinking booze that was loaded with extra sugar and freaky flavored syrups

total sugar overkill

Agree that sugar and shit combined with the alcohol fuks me up in a not so good way.

On another note, once a year after the holidays my friend gives me 2 x 32 oz jars of peach moonshine, distilled in the hills by some of his relatives. I have no idea what the alcohol content is but it is smooth and I can never drink more than a couple ounces at a time.

Just now, housepicks said:

When we go out it’s as much for the experience as it is the meal.

I would never ever ever go to a sit down place by myself and order a $50 plate like Landers does. I think that’s 100% retarded.

i did that pretty much every meal in vegas for a week, but i had to eat... and i certainly didn't post about it like i was some kind of hero for eating a meal lol

but yeah i see your point

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

i did that pretty much every meal in vegas for a week, but i had to eat... and i certainly didn't post about it like i was some kind of hero for eating a meal lol

but yeah i see your point

did you act super-excited and super-phoney happy to the waitress?

and did you comment on how tremendous the meal was before you even took a single bite?

8 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Normally i wouldn't give a shit what you do.

Welcome to My Hometown

But a few suggestions assuming you will be in Chicago for a while

1)Best burger in America, go to AU CHEVAL

2)incredible Italian food, go to LA SCAROLA

3)outstanding Wings at CRISP on Broadway

4)PEQUODS for Chicago Style pizza, especially the lunch special, is perfect.  Try PATS on Lincoln Ave for "regular" style pizza

5)Excellent Steak and the best Frogs legs you've ever had to HUGO'S FROG BAR, Next to GIBSON'S on Rush St downtown Chicago.

How long are you in town for, where are you staying, i would direct you for a killer meal in the northwest Suburbs if you have the time/mobility to get there.

6 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Just landed back in SF 

Au Cheval was a damn good burger 

Ate at stupid Lou’s but only to appease my dad and brother in law who wanted it. Was mediocre 

Definitely liked the Chicago dog from portillos

Considered going to Hugo’s , looked a a cool place. 

Best meal by far was at Chicago Chop House their aged steaks were amazing. 

This midget muther flunker even PAST POSTS restaurant reccomendations.

53 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

did you act super-excited and super-phoney happy to the waitress?

and did you comment on how tremendous the meal was before you even took a single bite?

can't think of a single meal where i thought of taking a video having an orgasm looking at a piece of meat that's getting cold while i'm taking the video lol