Brian Laundrie will be Found Dead

Jimmy Hoffa

And the Utah legislature has both his and Gabby's blood on their hands.

Watch the full 1 hour and 17 bodycam video on YouTube. 

The cops basically say their hands are tied and found Gabby to be the aggressor. 

So the legislature's actions necessitated and long and messy traffic stop over 2 people having a spat.

Common sense would have said to let them be on their way.

But no...

Now she's dead and he's missing.

He likely killed himself.

I think she attacked him the next day and he aggressively defended himself resulting in her death. And why?

The Utah cops exacerbated the behavior of an unstable young woman...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, richsox24 said:

I'm not sure how a killer is supposed to look or act but he doesn't seem like the killer type at all. 

I agree. He seemed like a normal 23 year old that just got pulled over.

I think he split after some sort of accident and he got scared because of the previous police encounter.

Or maybe they had another fight and then he split, she was wondering around looking for him and someone else killed her...

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I agree. He seemed like a normal 23 year old that just got pulled over.

I think he split after some sort of accident and he got scared because of the previous police encounter.

Or maybe they had another fight and then he split, she was wondering around looking for him and someone else killed her...

Oh Hoffa, Oh Hoffa, Oh Hoffa.  As usual you're wrong about how  it went down. He killed her and it wasn't an accident.  You are probably correct about the lying murderer being found dead.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Oh Hoffa, Oh Hoffa, Oh Hoffa.  As usual you're wrong about how  it went down. He killed her and it wasn't an accident.  You are probably correct about the lying murderer being found dead.

We'll have to wait for the autopsy...

Maybe she got high with some campers and overdosed, could be anything. 

This kid isn't some Hells Angel lifelong felon. If he's alive, he's scared as hell for sure.

If he killed her he would have buried her or otherwise concealed the body(unless if he's a total idiot), the fact they found her relatively quick seems to imply she wasn't buried.  i could see them fighting and she demanded to be let out in the middle of nowhere and she wandered off while he drove off  , perhaps he came back a couple hours later and she was nowhere to be found?

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

If he killed her he would have buried her or otherwise concealed the body(unless if he's a total idiot), the fact they found her relatively quick seems to imply she wasn't buried.  i could see them fighting and she demanded to be let out in the middle of nowhere and she wandered off while he drove off  , perhaps he came back a couple hours later and she was nowhere to be found?

I think you're on the right track Mike.

If they find him alive, the court of public opinion will hang him before trial.

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I think you're on the right track Mike.

If they find him alive, the court of public opinion will hang him before trial.

It was an abusive relationship.  Of course boyfriend/husband abusing his GF/wife. That's what happens in the majority of abusive relationships.  And it's almost always the guy that murders the wife.  The lying asshole couldn't control his temper and he killed her. Him being absent speaks volumes.  The video of her displaying extreme distress, crying and him joking with the cops speaks volumes.  The 911 call of a witness seeing him slapping her speaks volumes.  Merlin will always defend the abusive white male and it looks like Hoffa falls in that bucket also. But both are very naive and prejudiced in this instance, and of course wrong 

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

It was an abusive relationship.  Of course boyfriend/husband abusing his GF/wife. That's what happens in the majority of abusive relationships.  And it's almost always the guy that murders the wife.  The lying asshole couldn't control his temper and he killed her. Him being absent speaks volumes.  The video of her displaying extreme distress, crying and him joking with the cops speaks volumes.  The 911 call of a witness seeing him slapping her speaks volumes.  Merlin will always defend the abusive white male and it looks like Hoffa falls in that bucket also. But both are very naive and prejudiced in this instance, and of course wrong 

I'm not defending him BR, if he's guilty he should get the electric chair.

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

He very well could have buried her.  To me that seems easier to find her.  got a search team walking 10 feet apart sweeping areas.  Looks like it was out in a field.  You see unsettled ground.  hmm weird.  body is under a foot of dirt that clearly has been rearranged.

Why not take her to the woods.  toss her in some thick brush.  maybe a bear or wolves get a scent.  there goes evidence.

41 minutes ago, ted sheckler said:

Why not take her to the woods.  toss her in some thick brush.  maybe a bear or wolves get a scent.  there goes evidence.

This.

In another 30 days she'd also be buried under derp snow for the next 8 months.

If he plotted her murder the body would have been hidden much better. I think something happened spontaneously