A Friendly Request...

Jimmy Hoffa

Can we cut the BS with poster's wives please?

Before anyone can mention it, this is not only about Brock's spouse. I dislike it when I see House and Ted going after each other wives and kids. Some unkind things have been thrown around about nearly all of our spouses and I think we can live without it.

Any woman that puts up with a gambling husband is pretty uncommon and unworthy of degradation.

48 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

I must have missed a good thread

I haven't seen anything but comments about brocks bald wife getting railed by blacks, it's pretty clear he has no wife anyway.  I agree family should be left out of all discussions unless if they are active posters here.

Just now, Lenn Sakata said:

Disagree

You stiff, everything and everybody in play. I called a guy's mom once. 

A lot of gamblers (or other addictions), they hide it from the family.  I see this woman all the time buying scratch off tickets ($100+) on her way to work.  She goes to different gas stations to be incognito. She has mentioned before that her husband would divorce her if he knew she was spending that kind of money on the lottery.  

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Talk about whatever the fuk you want to talk about from my point of view.

Doesnt make sense when guy a posts something about his wife/kids  and then NOT let people make jokes about it.

You dont want people talking about your family on a forum then YOU dont talk about them on a forum.

I’m not sure I agree with this take.

22 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Talk about whatever the fuk you want to talk about from my point of view.

Doesnt make sense when guy a posts something about his wife/kids  and then NOT let people make jokes about it.

You dont want people talking about your family on a forum then YOU dont talk about them on a forum.

yeah i don't agree with this either

landers talking about his wife writing a book, doesn't deserve the kind of crap that's been said about her

especially when the wives/kids aren't even here to give anything back or defend themself

38 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That is the point THEY AINT READING it so it doesnt matter. 

Its not nice but who really gives a shit,

I have never seen HP or Ted complain about it,   they just trade insults

I dont even remember Brock complaining about it.   

So who is really being hurt?

Leaving bad reviews on Amazon doesn’t help her.  What if they were divorced?    The way people search social medi these days, some people don’t know when to stop.

7 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Leaving bad reviews on Amazon doesn’t help her.  What if they were divorced?    The way people search social medi these days, some people don’t know when to stop.

That wasnt nice for someone to do.

Im only talking about  basically anonymous insults on forums.  There is no victim, especially if the poster does not make an issue of it.

If they are scammers/stiffs then go away if dont want to have shit talked about wife.  

Kids dont have a choice in who the parents are but Hairline chooses to be married a Brockruptcy and Id lay -150 shes probably pretty scummy herself.  

People talk little shit about Brock when hes not here.  He knows whats going to be said and chooses to stick around anyway.  Fuck him. 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

If they are scammers/stiffs then go away if dont want to have shit talked about wife.  

Kids dont have a choice in who the parents are but Hairline chooses to be married a Brockruptcy and Id lay -150 shes probably pretty scummy herself.  

People talk little shit about Brock when hes not here.  He knows whats going to be said and chooses to stick around anyway.  Fuck him. 

No, fuck you pal