RODGERS listed as OUT ..........COVID-19

FISHHEAD

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, mikeman said:

My aunt loved him, she was rather naive, she didn't think he way gay, just a "showman".

I read this story about Liberace...

After he died, some psychic saw Liberace's Ghost in a wisp of her Potato Pancakes...

She asked Liberace about what he thought about the new Liberace Bio-Pic.

Liberace said he was against it.

Liberace said:

"When John Wayne Died, all hope of a Liberace Bio-Pic was gone.

Duke Wayne was the ONLY actor who could ever do the role of Liberace any sort of justice"

Liberace then added:

"My flashy stage wardrobe was all an act.

And, Everybody KNOWS that (In Reality) I was a T-Shirt, Jeans, and Boot Man"

The Ghost of Liberace then disappeared in a wispy cloud.

*True Story*

21 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

good work!

between that and a certain site having their team totals screwed up on nill/kent... this has really been a good morning

Received a text early this morning that many SBG wagers on KC were voided..............still doing bookkeeping here and have not looked at mine yet, will take a peek within the hour ?

According to the NFL, Rodgers had previously sought a COVID-19 vaccination exemption because he “received homeopathic treatment from his personal doctor to raise his antibody levels.” He was denied this exemption because an infectious disease consult determined “that Rodgers’s treatment did not provide any documented protection from the coronavirus.” 

What a fucking joke

16 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

imagine a vaccine so wonderfully safe and effective... that after the biggest sales campaign in history, people will still lie, cheat, and steal to avoid taking it

BINGO.

All the actors and musicians in those FRANKENSHOT PSA’S.

None have taken the shot.

They get paid to state that propaganda HORSESHIT.

29 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Aaron says that within 48 hours of using Rogans Covid regiment he feels great...1min clip

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/089/692/527/original/1ca4cbd08a739d8f.mp4

VIT C ,     VIT D,   ZINC

Been saying this for months(actually years)

Most everyone should or have gone on a one month VIT D3 THERAPY  (3,000-10,000 I.U. DAILY) program for 30 days.............tapering to 1-2k daily after that.

Rodgers nailed it, my opinion of him is now sky high, compare him to the complete weakling Drew Brees that kissed the ass of the left when he received the slightest criticism.

I was just in the car listening to ESPN radio and they are livid that Rodgers lied and supposedly "endangered" his team mates and reporters, that tells you right there that rodgers is on the right track.