RODGERS listed as OUT ..........COVID-19

FISHHEAD

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Treatment for what?  what's important is that he was fully "immunized" , right?

Rodgers, 37, petitioned the NFL to have an alternate treatment that he underwent before he returned to the Packers that would allow him to be considered the same as someone who received one of the approved vaccinations, sources told ESPN. After a lengthy back and forth, the league ruled that Rodgers would not get the same consideration and would be considered unvaccinated.

Sources said Rodgers follows masking protocols while interacting with players and coaches inside the team's headquarters at Lambeau Field. However, Rodgers does not wear a mask while in the media auditorium during his weekly and postgame news conferences. The Packers have put other unvaccinated players on Zoom instead of at in-person media sessions.

The reigning NFL MVP said this past August that he was "immunized" when asked about his vaccination status.

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

then name one city or state with republican leadership that has a vaccine mandate or mask mandate

How many people died unnecessarily because Dumb Donny misled the country with his many lies about Covid. Somne caught on taped phone interview with Bob Woodward.

Congrats parrots of right wing lies and Trumptards.

Damning analysis of Trump's pandemic response suggested 40% of US COVID-19 deaths could have been avoided

Birx, Who Gushed Over Trump’s Handling of Virus, Now Says He’s Responsible for Hundreds of Thousands Dead

A detailed timeline of all the ways Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/8/21242003/trump-failed-coronavirus-response

https://www.businessinsider.com/analysis-trump-covid-19-response-40-percent-us-deaths-avoidable-2021-2

21 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How many people died unnecessarily because Dumb Donny misled the country with his many lies about Covid. Somne caught on taped phone interview with Bob Woodward.

Congrats parrots of right wing lies and Trumptards.

Damning analysis of Trump's pandemic response suggested 40% of US COVID-19 deaths could have been avoided

Birx, Who Gushed Over Trump’s Handling of Virus, Now Says He’s Responsible for Hundreds of Thousands Dead

A detailed timeline of all the ways Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/8/21242003/trump-failed-coronavirus-response

https://www.businessinsider.com/analysis-trump-covid-19-response-40-percent-us-deaths-avoidable-2021-2

Nah Runny , sounds like sour grapes cuz YOUR GUY has killed so many people., the Dems are the truly vile characters looking to off you , yet you still bow down to them.

..Vox and Biz Insider LOL, just more fake news, spinning numbers and you continue to parrot the foolishness.....no one is buying that nonsense.....hahaha

first person i've ever ignored on any forum!

always felt that EVERYONE has something useful to add to every conversation, and we can all lift each other up rather than drag each other down... this person is beyond hope, and even reading their posts is detrimental to my health!  

Users currently being ignored

1. Bigrunner

Bigrunner

•  

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

first person i've ever ignored on any forum!

always felt that EVERYONE has something useful to add to every conversation, and we can all lift each other up rather than drag each other down... this person is beyond hope, and even reading their posts is detrimental to my health!  

Users currently being ignored

1. Bigrunner

Bigrunner

•  

yeah guy is annoying , i guess if everyone ignores him he will be talking to himself .. Then maybe he will go find a SAFE place SNOWFLAKE forum.. 

I have him on 1 weekly response as of now. 

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i can't believe in the same day, that bol/sbag would take 15k on kc pk -115, and then later in the day i could find gb +300 or so for all i can eat

gambling is fun sometimes when life just hands you a free 7k

:pizza

It's been a special year, hate seeing it come to a close.