Rittenhouse takes the stand...

El Chapo2017

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You clearly need lies to comfort yourself.

No wonder you're so easily manipulated by propaganda.

No you are the liar as displayed over and over again when you spin to win.

I was asking a question while taking a stab at a couple answers.

What did you enjoy more, the sport or the showers with the fellas?

12 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You clearly need lies to comfort yourself.

No wonder you're so easily manipulated by propaganda.

Well Tiny Tim

Gotta go, suggest you keep reading my threads and keep learning a thing or three.

Once you realize that you are not nearly as smart as you pretend to be then your brain will be receptive to additional inputs of TRUTH.

Try consuming less MSM , the more you can actively think for yourself the less you will have to be told WHAT to think by your GODS.

Ill do what I can for you, cheer up things are going to get better, God has it in the plans?

52 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well Tiny Tim

Gotta go, suggest you keep reading my threads and keep learning a thing or three.

Once you realize that you are not nearly as smart as you pretend to be then your brain will be receptive to additional inputs of TRUTH.

Try consuming less MSM , the more you can actively think for yourself the less you will have to be told WHAT to think by your GODS.

Ill do what I can for you, cheer up things are going to get better, God has it in the plans?

The meth head thinks he's the smartest person on the forum.  LMAO.

The only thing anyone learns by reading your threads is how much of a delusional moron you are.

23 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The meth head thinks he's the smartest person on the forum.  LMAO.

The only thing anyone learns by reading your threads is how much of a delusional moron you are.

And you cant stay away from me either can you Tiny Tim? Ill explain why at a future time.

I dont really care about the meth head thing as a forum joke started by Joey and anyone is free to continue if they like BUT for the records have NEVER smoked meth, have snorted crank 3 times in my life over 20 years ago.

I am not that smart BUT I am a HELL of a lot wiser than you are, and its not even close. Keep enjoying the posts lil feller.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

And you cant stay away from me either can you Tiny Tim? Ill explain why at a future time.

I dont really care about the meth head thing as a forum joke started by Joey and anyone is free to continue if they like BUT for the records have NEVER smoked meth, have snorted crank 3 times in my life over 20 years ago.

I am not that smart BUT I am a HELL of a lot wiser than you are, and its not even close. Keep enjoying the posts lil feller.

Do tell us what your research turns up just like the Holocaust.  LOL.  People like you can only be fodder for entertainment.  That's all you're worth.

Both you and Bigrunner think you're smarter than me.  Not a coincidence that the two most brainwashed idiots on opposite sides share the same delusions.

4 hours ago, ajt said:

You should post the uncropped version so we can see all the beautiful pictures on Trump's wall.

FE7qC_vVgAALLaB.jpg

Not sure what you mean, I'm guessing you disapprove of the pic with Kim of north korea?

That was a great moment of his presidency. I've never understood why the libs hated that, reducing tensions with adversaries is always good isn't it?

8 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Do tell us what your research turns up just like the Holocaust.  LOL.  People like you can only be fodder for entertainment.  That's all you're worth.

Both you and Bigrunner think you're smarter than me.  Not a coincidence that the two most brainwashed idiots on opposite sides share the same delusions.

BigRunner has you wrapped around his rotten foot.

Talk about fodder for entertainment, watching him trigger you over and over is a highlight of TGF:pop

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

BigRunner has you wrapped around his rotten foot.

Talk about fodder for entertainment, watching him trigger you over and over is a highlight of TGF:pop

You are two peas in a pod for certain.

Both habitual liars brainwashed into extremist ideologies.

Not surprising you have praises for him.

That would make a sane person stop and think.

But not you.  Because you're not sane.

46 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Yeah, nothing like using the kid as a pawn.

How sickening

No different than Obama using Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown's families as pawns and inviting BLM to the white house over it without knowing that they don't give a shit about black lives.

Trump invites a kid to meet with him after being judged innocent to offer support for what he went through.  All this after the current dipshit running the country into the ground had unfairly labeled him as a white supremacist a year ago as did the entire media.  I'm sure it feels nice to have somebody of stature on your side at his age.  He sure as hell doesn't want to meet with the current president and interrupt his nap.

This white supremacy thing is a term getting way out of control.  The VA LG is black and is a white supremacist according to the media.  Candace Owens and Brandon Tatum are both black but white supremacists according to the media.  Does that even remotely make any sense?

10 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

so you're agreeing that the media lies about covid for money and power, but also thinking that the (mostly jewish controlled) media never exaggerated or lied about the holocaust for money and power

part of the nuremberg trials were that jewish people were turned into lampshades and soap, and that there were so many buried bodies that blood literally shot up from the ground... such obvious lies

you're definitely smart, possibly the smartest guy here, but you won't go far enough down the rabbit hole to realize that EVERYTHING we have all been taught is bullshit

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

so you're agreeing that the media lies about covid for money and power, but also thinking that the (mostly jewish controlled) media never exaggerated or lied about the holocaust for money and power

part of the nuremberg trials were that jewish people were turned into lampshades and soap, and that there were so many buried bodies that blood literally shot up from the ground... such obvious lies

you're definitely smart, possibly the smartest guy here, but you won't go far enough down the rabbit hole to realize that EVERYTHING we have all been taught is bullshit

Were the pictures of starving Jews lies?  Was Auschwitz a lie?  Were the gold stars lies?  Was Mein Kampf a lie?  Was Anne Frank's diary a lie?

Were there possibly some exaggerations?  Sure.  Was there a genocide?  Most certainly.

Nazi Germany was not a nice place and there is clearly evidence that it wasn't.

The Holocaust isn't make believe.