Rittenhouse takes the stand...

El Chapo2017

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

How so?  Why would Anne Frank's diary be a subject in court?

if you didn't even know that the diary was the subject of court proceedings, then i have done way more research into these events than you, and will not be discussing it further

truth isn't something you are told, it's something you realize and/or find out for yourself

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

if you didn't even know that the diary was the subject of court proceedings, then i have done way more research into these events than you, and will not be discussing it further

truth isn't something you are told, it's something you realize and/or find out for yourself

So you pick out one thing which happens to be a book, provide zero evidence for those "court proceedings", and it's the basis for your entire theory while I'm posting images of mass graves from a concentration camp which you "will not be discussing further".

Sounds reasonable.

if you can prove someone is lying about 1 major thing, then everything they say or show you can be met with suspicion and doubt

yes people died, yes there were camps, nobody is disputing that... but the endless contradictions and flat-out lies should make you question things

here is one well thought out and written exposure of anne frank's diary, it's lengthy

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.693.2305&rep=rep1&type=pdf

the only reason i won't be discussing it further is because i have no need to argue the subject.  i don't have to be right, and you don't have to be wrong, for my day to be any better or worse

:cheers

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

if you can prove someone is lying about 1 major thing, then everything they say or show you can be met with suspicion and doubt

yes people died, yes there were camps, nobody is disputing that... but the endless contradictions and flat-out lies should make you question things

here is one well thought out and written exposure of anne frank's diary, it's lengthy

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.693.2305&rep=rep1&type=pdf

the only reason i won't be discussing it further is because i have no need to argue the subject.  i don't have to be right, and you don't have to be wrong, for my day to be any better or worse

All Anne Frank's diary really reveals is that the Nazis were rounding up Jews.

But you're not disputing that.  So I'm not sure what you're really claiming.

What you posted isn't a court proceeding.

The Holocaust happened.  Period.

What are the real numbers?  Who knows.  But that doesn't make what happened any less horrific.

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

smart man

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You are two peas in a pod for certain.

Both habitual liars brainwashed into extremist ideologies.

Not surprising you have praises for him.

That would make a sane person stop and think.

But not you.  Because you're not sane.

Im impressed by how hard he tilts you ....a man who is so "smart" he gets tilted by Runny ....real life midget and internet mental mdiget.

YAY RUNNY, You do have something to offer !!!!! Thanks for the laughs pal.

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You are two peas in a pod for certain.

Both habitual liars brainwashed into extremist ideologies.

Not surprising you have praises for him.

That would make a sane person stop and think.

But not you.  Because you're not sane.

Im impressed by how hard he tilts you ....a man who is so "smart" he gets tilted by Runny ....real life midget and internet mental mdiget.

YAY RUNNY, You do have something to offer !!!!! Thanks for the laughs pal.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Certainly.

Ha , You make a dumb statement, Beetle Bailey confirms it, You confirm his confirmation

Itching for a win after Milky Spanked you like a petulant child earlier....anytime guys like me or Milky come with the TRUTH you panic...imagine thinking you know all about the Holocaust but asking Why would Anne Franks diary be in court.:laughing-smiley-face:

.DOnt worry the day is young.....Runny and Brock will be around for you to ATTEMPT to better...lok out for Runny though, he has been owning you lately.

Feel free to post court proceedings related to Anne Frank's diary where the whole premise of Nazis rounding up Jews is proven to be false, lunatic.

The only one to post any proof in the conversation between Mike and I was me.  He posted a thesis which I'm sure you don't comprehend.  It was talking about Broadway plays for evidence.

But that won't stop you from lying once again and proving me right as usual.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

This.

Both mirror images of eachother.

George Wallace on one side and Jane Fonda on the other...

I was in 6th grade in 1972, I was the only kid in my class that supported Wallace - the teacher was very mad and told me how he stood on the steps of a college and prevented a black kid from attending. I told her i still like him and that he's against the pointy headed liberals(that was one of wallace's phrases).

I was always ahead of my time. :cigar

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Feel free to post court proceedings related to Anne Frank's diary where the whole premise of Nazis rounding up Jews is proven to be false, lunatic.

The only one to post any proof in the conversation between Mike and I was me.  He posted a thesis which I'm sure you don't comprehend.  It was talking about Broadway plays for evidence.

But that won't stop you from lying once again and proving me right as usual.

Ha, Milky spanked you hard......a thesis....lol  keep spinning pal...

When evidence doesnt agree with Monkey he just ignores it as fake news, biased and now "a thesis":laugh

When Monkey  says he has  Evidence  its .....

LIN WOOD is an asshole, I dont like him , so he must be lying....you mean that kind of hard core evidence.

Good luck with Runny and Brock later.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Ha, Milky spanked you hard......a thesis....lol  keep spinning pal...

When evidence doesnt agree with Monkey he just ignores it as fake news, biased and now "a thesis":laugh

When Monkey  says he has  Evidence  its .....

LIN WOOD is an asshole, I dont like him , so he must be lying....you mean that kind of hard core evidence.

Good luck with Runny and Brock later.

Like I said, you don't understand what a thesis is.

No surprise.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My uncle had the tattoos on his arm, wasn't that enough evidence? 

My mother and her sister were the only survivors in her family. They stayed safe mostly because she could play piano and my aunt could sing. Not that I would've balked but it made me jump at the chance to do some late cleaning for SW.