Rittenhouse takes the stand...

El Chapo2017

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

I guess it’s ok to run through the streets with an assault rifle and start shooting people

LMAO.

It's legal to open carry in Wisconsin, dipshit.  It's also legal to defend yourself when your life is in jeopardy. 

Wisconsin hasn't turned into a complete liberal shithole like Illinois yet.  But I'm sure you idiots will try your best to make it one anyway.

17 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

I guess it’s ok to run through the streets with an assault rifle and start shooting people

9 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

if Zimmerpussy got not guilty this one was a lay up.  not sure why they even trytrytryed

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

in self defense, yes it's ok

The Young White Darling now has a target on his back. The killer shot the first unarmed victim 4 times with a semi automatic assault rifle. 

If the exact same circumstances took place, except the killer was a colored man? Never mind. We all are aware these murders happened in a racist country with a very racist judicial system. 

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This fucking loser always has to make everything about race.

Like a true racist.

What most racist Republicons aren't aware of. 

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery, like many other lynchings of unarmed black men in America, was an attempted cover up.  This cover up was one of the few that weren't successful.  State prosecutor gets indicted for her leadership role of the coverup. I'm sure there were prior cover up before the unarmed black jogger.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/02/1033809949/ahmaud-arbery-former-prosecutor-indicted-misconduct-georgia