A stock you want to be on now

Brock Landers

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stock market crap is completely evil just like tucker said before he quit

i live on a busy c.fla county road and all i see all day long is beat up trucks with trailers dragging scrap metal. logs. brush. old appliances ect

one after the other. unhealthy lifestyle. no time for sit-ups either. never. exhausted all weekend i bet

sit.jpg

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

Tesla model 3 is the cheapest brand new car on the market when factoring in the rebates. Everyone is buying them 

How much are they? You can still buy a car for low 20's, no way a tesla is that cheap?

Nor is everyone buying them, their sales were flat weren't they?

10 hours ago, mikeman said:

How much are they? You can still buy a car for low 20's, no way a tesla is that cheap?

Nor is everyone buying them, their sales were flat weren't they?

The Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive is the most interesting one. This model has now decreased its starting price from $40,240 to $38,990, making it the lowest price that the Model 3 has been — ever. The car has never been at this price before, so it presents a great opportunity for those who have been interested in picking one up. In addition to being at its lowest price ever, the vehicle still qualifies for the $7,500 tax credit — meaning that qualified buyers can grab a brand-new Model 3 for $31,490.

The price drops come on the same day that news broke about the new IRS guidelines that will kick in next year. Starting in 2024, EV buyers will get the credit instantly instead of having to wait to redeem it at tax time. With Tesla dropping prices even further — as long as they hold — buying a Model 3 in January might be really appealing.

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

The Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive is the most interesting one. This model has now decreased its starting price from $40,240 to $38,990, making it the lowest price that the Model 3 has been — ever. The car has never been at this price before, so it presents a great opportunity for those who have been interested in picking one up. In addition to being at its lowest price ever, the vehicle still qualifies for the $7,500 tax credit — meaning that qualified buyers can grab a brand-new Model 3 for $31,490.

The price drops come on the same day that news broke about the new IRS guidelines that will kick in next year. Starting in 2024, EV buyers will get the credit instantly instead of having to wait to redeem it at tax time. With Tesla dropping prices even further — as long as they hold — buying a Model 3 in January might be really appealing.

But do they actually have cars that cheap? It's my understanding that that's a entry level sticker price and few if any cars exist like that. most are many thousands higher - prob closer to $40K after rebates - which is a ridiculously high price.

You can buy a new toyota corrolla for $25Kish. that's a real car.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

But do they actually have cars that cheap? It's my understanding that that's a entry level sticker price and few if any cars exist like that. most are many thousands higher - prob closer to $40K after rebates - which is a ridiculously high price.

You can buy a new toyota corrolla for $25Kish. that's a real car.

..................oh ya, 2-1 over a tesla in most people's eyes.

1 hour ago, FISHHEAD said:

..................oh ya, 2-1 over a tesla in most people's eyes.

Are you nuts, I wouldn't take a tesla if you offered me one free. I would say without hesitation that most people do NOT have a positive opinion of tesla as a car, granted most have no opinion at all because they've never seen one, rode in one or know anyone with one.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I wouldn'tAre you nuts, take a tesla if you offered me one free. I would say without hesitation that most people do NOT have a positive opinion of tesla as a car, granted most have no opinion at all because they've never seen one, rode in one or know anyone with one.

Stated toyota 2-1 over tesla......most peoples eyes.

Put the vodka down for a bit.

• 1 month later...