• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CBS evening news all doom and gloom again - they focused on floridas 15K case day without mentioning they doubled testing, meaning cases actually fell both in real numbers as well as positivity %.

In any event this is tremendous news, when you factor in all the ones who never get tested(likely 5-10 times as many), the pandemic will burn through those areas rather quickly.

CBS evening news all doom and gloom again - they focused on floridas 15K case day without mentioning they doubled testing, meaning cases actually fell both in real numbers as well as positivity %.

In any event this is tremendous news, when you factor in all the ones who never get tested(likely 5-10 times as many), the pandemic will burn through those areas rather quickly.

I quit watching the news, just wait on your daily reports now Mike

I quit watching the news, just wait on your daily reports now Mike

That's the only fake news i watch, once a day i watch the CBS news just to see how bad it is. And it's bad.

Definite signs of the virus peaking in all the hotspot states, this next week will likely be the peak/plateau , which means we should start a slow decline after that.

Looks like 16 deaths in TX today, 30 million people, second largest state, any experts here who can figure out how many refrigerated trucks they'll need for all those bodies? :laugh

I guess if they chop them up they can give every morgue in the state a hot dog size chunk to keep cool?

Statewide, Texas reported 8,196 new cases Sunday, 80 deaths and a record high of 10,410 patients hospitalized for coronavirus.

Statewide, Texas reported 8,196 new cases Sunday, 80 deaths and a record high of 10,410 patients hospitalized for coronavirus.

Worldometer has it at 20 right now, I know the two main recording services aren't always in sinc but they do catch up with each other.

Both those numbers show signs of peaking, this week we'll find out if that's true.

Update on COVID from the TGF MEDICAL EXPERTS??

What a bunch of clowns

I read 4-6 hours a day on this bullshit.

I’m better informed than 99% of doctors.

Sanji Gupta wiped down his food packages for several months. Sleepy never did. Later we find out virus doesn’t live on surfaces. Who was right? The dumb CNN doctor or sleepy?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread