• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing was known about it? you mean except for the 2 million videos and reports coming out of china since december?

youre like a dumbfuck standing in a burning building waiting for a firefighter to come along and tell you to evacuate. because only a firefighter would be a 'expert' enough to say its on fire. moron.

Wrong, kid.   When it started to appear in the least bit serious, that it wasn't gonna be Y2K/Bird Flu equivalent I erroneously thought, I quickly changed my tune and took it VERY seriously, and still do.  You're such a gutless, partisan hack, you won't hammer the fools on your side for their mask behavior.  Got be on the team, rah, rah.   

Wrong, kid.   When it started to appear in the least bit serious, that it wasn't gonna be Y2K/Bird Flu equivalent I erroneously thought, I quickly changed my tune and took it VERY seriously, and still do.

"When the entire building was completely engulfed in flames and collapsing and I couldn't breathe anymore because the smoke was so thick, I quickly changed my tune and decided I should evacuate."

Not the brightest bulb, are you?

"When the entire building was completely engulfed in flames and collapsing and I couldn't breathe anymore because the smoke was so thick, I quickly changed my tune and decided I should evacuate."

Not the brightest bulb, are you?

Not the full story.

Guesser was busy pouring gasoline out in and around the building before he returned to his apartment.

Shit, it's the opposite. I expect he'll win easily - a borderline landslide. Almost no chance americans in swing states vote to destroy their own lives and country.

:laugh

Gimme a Break...

Trump is Gonna Get BURUED...

It would be a Miracle if Trump Held Biden Under 300 Electoral Votes...

Right NOW you would be looking at BIDEN 335/Trump 203.

Not Much is going to change. Trump is TOAST...:cigar

A PlanDemic with a 98.9% recovery rate, used by bad people to destroy our freedom to decide health care choices for ourselves. Masks do not stop viral particles! They make us sick.

A day or 2 ago the CDC came out with another death estimate - .6%, seems high but it's in line with previous guidance.

it looks like we're seeing definite signs of a peak in FL, AZ and NV(not enough TX data), the fear mongers will point to Floridas huge spike in cases today but that's based on a doubling of testing .

I'm gonna go ahead and pencil this one in as over! :cigar

If we could only get the to all wear masks.

Don't they know it would all go away then?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread