Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same applies to you guesser

Although, embarrasingly, anybody that voted for perot twice i would be reluctant taking thier hard earned $$

Your Idea of "proof" is laughable.  Obama lived with Tom Ayers in "the 80's".    :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh .   Hysterically funny and I know just where you got that ridiculously bogus info.  It's is so easy to disprove I actually feel bad for you this time that you can be deluded so easily.   But that's you.   Say something totally off the wall, this guy will believe it.  

So a normal post office delivery guy, 30 years+ on the job.

Comes out in 2008 and says (paraphrasing) :

"I delivered mail to the ayers house (ceo of the local power co) for 20+ years.

One summer, in the 80's (he says specificaly when - too lazy to look it up for free)i i notice a young good looking happy go lucky black man staying at the house.

One day, he looks me in the eye and says to me

"Im going to be president one day"

It stuck with me bc of the way he said it

Now, 20 yrs later. That same man i befriended is on the cusp of POTUS

Your Idea of "proof" is laughable.  Obama lived with Tom Ayers in "the 80's".    :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh .   Hysterically funny and I know just where you got that ridiculously bogus info.  It's is so easy to disprove I actually feel bad for you this time that you can be deluded so easily.   But that's you.   Say something totally off the wall, this guy will believe it.

The Kernal seems like the kind of guy who would cut his own dick off because Alex Jones convinced him that Trump wanted him to cut his dick off because his dick was really Hunter Biden.

That is the "level" of "Political Knowledge" that a Trump Shit-Eater (Like The Kernal) possesses.

True Story...:cigar

So a normal post office delivery guy, 30 years+ on the job.

Comes out in 2008 and says (paraphrasing) :

"I delivered mail to the ayers house (ceo of the local power co) for 20+ years.

One summer, in the 80's (he says specificaly when - too lazy to look it up for free)i i notice a young good looking happy go lucky black man staying at the house.

One day, he looks me in the eye and says to me

"Im going to be president one day"

It stuck with me bc of the way he said it

Now, 20 yrs later. That same man i befriended is on the cusp of POTUS

And in this insane conspiracy Nut's warped brain, The Above is PROOF Barack Obama lived with Tom and Mary Ayers.    :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

But its BS bc snopes says so

Have you seen his interviews?

Looked into is background?

No. Bc cnn says it bs and im too lazy too. Good enuff for me.

Yes I have.  At the same place where I totally debunked all your other birther BS.   Because I spent way too much time debunking bigger idiot birthers than you from 2008-2016.  https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/03/maybe-bill-ayers-parents-sponsored-foreign-student/

So the po guy was just lying huh?

Not total proof but a piece of the puzzle.

Frank marshall davis, BO self admitted mentor was a huge disciple of the weather underground and ayers. Was "like a father" to BO

Ps - lol chapo and his strawman alex jones If only you knew how stupid you look with that

:laugh

Dude, all kidding aside--Coming here and PARROTING that Imbecilic Obama/Ayers Stuff (from the 80s) that has been debunked (and disproven) a Million Times over, makes you look like a clueless fucking idiot.

You are the type of person who spends all day at places like Breitbart (absorbing every bit of Conspiratorial Bullshit that they shit down your throat) then you come here and PARROT that Imbecilic RW Brain Diarrhea.

You have ZERO Cred in any "Serious" Political Discussion...

^And, Everybody KNOWS It...

Delusional Pro-Trump #MAGA PARROTS (like you) are a Dime a Dozen...

Clueless Imbeciles completely unworthy of being taken seriously.

You are who you are...It is what it is...

No shade, Etc....:cigar

$3000 anybody can debunk my claims with a "jury" of peers

5-10 posters each we choose

With an agreed upon tiebreaker

Post up only. Hoffa gets $300 to supervise.

This kid just too funny.    A study into your mind, and how and why you believe the Obvious BS you do, would be helpful to the scientific community,  to see what causes someone to fall deep into this rabbit hole of insane conspiracy belief.  

So the po guy was just lying huh?

Not total proof but a piece of the puzzle.

Frank marshall davis, BO self admitted mentor was a huge disciple of the weather underground and ayers. Was "like a father" to BO

Ps - lol chapo and his strawman alex jones. If only you knew how stupid you look with that

Chapo is 100% right in this case.  Was the Postman "lying"?   Who knows.   Maybe he was paid to make up something.  Maybe he was telling a fish story to be an important guy.   Maybe he is exactly right.   But since there's no corroboration, and his memory is "foggy" to say the least, who knows?  Certainly  not you. Certainly not Insane crackpot Corsi.  But even you and your warped mind realizes it isn't proof.  

Don't have to with your shit. It's so cliche, so been there done that, it takes a click or 2, and boom, you're debunked.

It has not been debunked. None if it.

If you actually dug deep yourself, you would find they are lying. Over and over.

Again, i can prove it. You rely on straw men and ad hom attacks.

Offer stands. We can make it $10,000 if 3k too small -i understand- and hoffa gets a nickle. We can pick as many "jurors" who you want.

Who knows - maybe the thread goes viral

It has not been debunked. None if it.

If you actually dug deep yourself, you would find they are lying. Over and over.

Again, i can prove it. You rely on straw men and ad hom attacks.

Offer stands. We can make it $10,000 if 3k too small -i understand- and hoffa gets a nickle. We can pick as many "jurors" who you want.

Who knows - maybe the thread goes viral

Sadly, I wasted way too much time during the Obama years, digging very deep, and debunking insaner crazies than you, although you're getting up there. What you consider "proof" is just beyond laughable, same as most conspiracy loons.    :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread