Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump was put in office by the NWO to cause division

hes doing nothing to stop anything. NYC murders up 277% (ppl arent even on the streets cause of the virus) will be 600% if regular foot traffic returns

guy doesnt even color his hair anymore. going gray and tired. 

sad

You are deeply part of the misguided citizens.

Trump doing nothing while our rights are stripped away.

i dont visit their but i heard ppl on breitbart forums are even getting pissed

plus Trump made a comment last month he would use the military to give the vaccine. wtf?

whomever biden picks as his VP will be president sooner than later

i dont visit their but i heard ppl on breitbart forums are even getting pissed

plus Trump made a comment last month he would use the military to give the vaccine. wtf?

whomever biden picks as his VP will be president sooner than later

Biden is not winning

No American in their right mind supports all the bullshit he is proposing

no police, ammenisty for all illegals, free college, green energy, massive tax increases, mt rushmore reduced to rubble  :laugh

The sad thing is that Trump has zero to do with all the states and their restrictions to fight the virus.

Gets all the blame when shit goes south and none of the accolades when things go well.

The only one with a spine in Kemp in GA, he reopened against trumps wishes and now he bans mask mandates, good for him. trump should do exactly what kemp did, no mask mandates anywhere. Instead he'll be the last man in america not wearing a fucking mask, what good will that do us?

The sad thing is that Trump has zero to do with all the states and their restrictions to fight the virus.

Gets all the blame when shit goes south and none of the accolades when things go well.

he could have had national guard stop the RIOTS with active-denial sysystems........now they are emboldened and will riot whenever they want

he could have had national guard stop the RIOTS with active-denial sysystems........now they are emboldened and will riot whenever they want

Oh but wait, he's coming out with some plan next week for these lawless cities, 90% chance it'll be another weak threat with nothing actually done.

the NYPD sargeant who kneeled with BLM last month got slammed over the head with a pipe yesterday. concussion

NYC will be like a giant detroit soon

Fuck him, he runs the dept   his guys protect Deblasio right - have one of them shoot him in the head - problem solved. the fucker kneels with them and then wonders why his dept gets no respect...that's why.

Annnnnnd he just said it. Effective midnight, masks in public across #Colorado. @GovofCO now asking people with respiratory issues to just stay at home if they feel they need to be exempt from mask mandate.

What a fukkin loser. Hating on people with disabilities. I hope they sue his ass off.

Annnnnnd he just said it. Effective midnight, masks in public across #Colorado. @GovofCO now asking people with respiratory issues to just stay at home if they feel they need to be exempt from mask mandate.

What a fukkin loser. Hating on people with disabilities. I hope they sue his ass off.

yea, CVS announced masks, then they told anyone who has health issues and cant wear one to shop online. If walgreens would stand firm they could get all the CVS business.

It's dumb, but we already had it in most of the state anyway.  We going on vacation next week to a palce that didnt though, fuck that.  I can't breathe with this bull shit on.

Gov. Walz says still no decision on mask mandate. He says he’s told House Republicans if they offer legislation for mask mandate he’s willing to eliminate capacity limits on many retail businesses, including stores, hair salons and fitness centers...but not bars/restaurants.

Gov. Walz says still no decision on mask mandate. He says he’s told House Republicans if they offer legislation for mask mandate he’s willing to eliminate capacity limits on many retail businesses, including stores, hair salons and fitness centers...but not bars/restaurants.

lol

has anyone noticed any lines into retail stores, hair saloons, fitness centers

what a clown

lol

has anyone noticed any lines into retail stores, hair saloons, fitness centers

what a clown

The whole countries going mad, deaths haven't risen from a month ago but they're all going nuts, everyone knows it's all fake news yet they allow it to lead them by the nose. Walz is waiting for this special session to end, if the republicans cave in and give him what he wants, he'll shut everything down.

As I said, meanwhile Trump does nothing...hey i have an idea, how about he has another rally so he can talk tough.

Looking like a new record today. Already with 55k cases and several states and counties still not reporting.

CNN can no longer cry about the mask. What's next.... closing everything down?

yep the final nail in the coffin to all the ppl who put their life into their small-business

yet trump lets amazon off with no taxes

its all a con-job the entire thing. since the 1930's

the chaos will eventually end (6-8 months from now) but the middle class will be about done

i dont think they can push the rfid chip over covid too many ppl say no way

but the next big crisis in a few years should do it 

gotta have teachers to open a school, lotta retirement if they open too early, they are educated they don't wanna get sick or die for trump

could you be any dumber?  do you have any kids?

daycare/preschools been open for months in Colorado with zero outbreaks.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread