• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just talked to the hotel desk in Denver where I’ll be next week and I asked her about the Mask laws there....she said they just got extended 30 more days and everyone is pissed about it...

When I hung up I checked the death tolls....3 dead today and under 2k for the year....unreal

We just got back from dinner. The place had a tent set up outside in a parking lot. I got up in the middle of dinner to get my daughter's jacket from my car which was parked on the street about fifteen feet from me and some women comes running over screaming at me to put on my mask. This is outside where masks are not required. Wtf is wrong with people. Of course as soon as you sit down you can take it off. Fuxking nonsense.

I just set up the train we’re taking from Sacramento to Denver and the the recording you listen to before the booking is basically a threat.....We will throw your ass off this train and you will never come back if we catch you without a mask on.....then I get ahold of CS and she starts stressing social distancing while I’ll be in the food line....

Fvcking twighlight zone man...

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread