Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

mikeman always just reads the headlines

New York, N.Y., September 1, 2021 – Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today shared that the first participant has been dosed in a pivotal Phase 2/3 clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PF-07321332 – an investigational orally administered protease inhibitor antiviral therapy designed specifically to combat COVID-19 – in non-hospitalized, symptomatic adult participants who have a confirmed diagnosis of SARSCoV-2 infection and are not at increased risk of progressing to severe illness, which may lead to hospitalization or death.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

mikeman always just reads the headlines

New York, N.Y., September 1, 2021 – Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today shared that the first participant has been dosed in a pivotal Phase 2/3 clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PF-07321332 – an investigational orally administered protease inhibitor antiviral therapy designed specifically to combat COVID-19 – in non-hospitalized, symptomatic adult participants who have a confirmed diagnosis of SARSCoV-2 infection and are not at increased risk of progressing to severe illness, which may lead to hospitalization or death.

I see the CDC said today that unvaccinated people should not travel on labor day - it's far too dangerous. How do you think that will play out?

Someone had this idea.

I am just posting as discussion fodder, NOT because Raise said this is true:bulb

What if the COVID-19 vaccines aren’t intended to provide immunity to COVID-19 at all. What if they’re intended to provide immunity to a much more lethal virus that hasn’t been released yet.

No need to put the vaccine resistant into box cars and ship them off to the gas chambers. The new virus will kill them by the millions.

All that will remain are the sheep.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Someone had this idea.

I am just posting as discussion fodder, NOT because Raise said this is true:bulb

What if the COVID-19 vaccines aren’t intended to provide immunity to COVID-19 at all. What if they’re intended to provide immunity to a much more lethal virus that hasn’t been released yet.

No need to put the vaccine resistant into box cars and ship them off to the gas chambers. The new virus will kill them by the millions.

Bill gates has not one smidge of more respect for the sheep, he hates everyone equally.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Someone had this idea.

i've heard that from multiple sources... i give the odds of that less than 1 in a billion

kiss principle, keep it simple, if you want to kill a bunch of people then jab them with slow-kill blood clotters and keep doing it

the REAL agenda was always technology, from day 1 when they said the only way back to normal was a VACCINE the gut told me it would be mandatory vaccine passports on your phone, which then turn into green passes, where the only way you're green is if you are good on social media, take jabs, reduce your water consumption, etc

oh your daughter took too long of a shower so your whole family is red for a week and can't buy groceries, it's really that simple

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

at this point in time i do what i can to reduce my odds, think darwin will have the final say, so chose your info wisely

Yes reduce your odds of living.

You are correct about the Darwin thing......I dont know what is going to kill you faster, vax problems

or your heroes going down in numbers and their heinous crimes revealed to the world:pop

4 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

risk management = key term

So if risk management is the key term, surely you must support young healthy people NOT getting vaxxed, right?

And if you've had covid already and now have extremely long lasting immunity (1000x better than this shitty vax) you must also support that risk-conscious decision. Right?