Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Correct. Which is always how I explain it to people. There have been less than 30k deaths for people under 50. There are well over 200m people in that age range. Of those 30k. 85% were obese. Vast majority also had other co-morbidities. Im extremely healthy and have no medical issues. The odds of me dying from Covid are near zero. Even if you expand it to hospitalization the odds are astronomical. So why bother ? I considered it for the “greater good” but once we realized it could be passed by vaccinated people. That was my cue to move to the NEVER camp.  

Easy as that, it is amazing what critical thinking can do for someone.

5 hours ago, jasson621 said:

Even a libtard knows Ivermectin works but they have their high heels so dug in they can't backpedal now. 

Dumb Jason confused as usual. Caleb Wallace, a conservative anti-vaxxer and also a promoter of Ivermectin,  one of the few Covid infected that took Ivermectin as a treatment. 

Caleb Wallace started “The San Angelo Freedom Defenders” and organized “end the COVID tyranny” rallies opposing mask and vaccine rules.The City of San Angelo

He instead took high doses of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine normally used to deworm animals that health officials have urged people not to take to treat COVID-19.

“He was so hard-headed,” his wife told the Standard-Times. “He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests.”

Dumb Jason spreading lies and misinformation as usual. When truth and facts don't support your false narratives you have to resort too lying and spinning. 

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/texas-man-who-rallied-against-covid-19-measures-dies/

14 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Did Joe Rogan die yet from taking ivermectin?

Is he also taking Hydroxychloroquine that was also promoted by these same Trumptards. But that was a failure and fizzled out pretty quickly. Maybe chasing both medicines down with bleach? The Trump idiots can keep throwing hail Mary's at the wall, eventually something might stick, 

The right-wing physicians’ group America’s Frontline Doctors charges patients $90 to be connected with providers willing to prescribe hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. The group also regularly repeats falsehoods about vaccines; a recent article quoted a doctor saying, “Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.” The researchers I spoke with all warned that the conservative zeal for these treatments could have dangerous consequences—their followers might believe so strongly in miracle drugs that they decide not to get vaccinated. Should they become infected, they might take matters into their own hands, attempt to treat themselves with the drugs, and accidentally overdose. So widespread were recent reports of people poisoning themselves with ivermectin that they bought from livestock stores, the FDA issued a warning on Saturday, tweeting, “You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

this is getting better everyday. The media will now pummel you with the real truth that these vaccines aren't doing a damn thing and then pivot to "booster shots are the answer!"

SEPTEMBER 2, 2021

Vaccinated losing more than 80% of their COVID-19 immunity six months after Pfizer shot

A new, multi-institutional study led by Case Western Reserve University—in partnership with Brown University—found that COVID-19 antibodies produced by the Pfizer vaccine decreased sharply six months after receiving their second shots. The researchers, including a lab team at Harvard University, found that individuals' antibody levels decreased more than 80% after six months; the results were the same in seniors (median age 76) and caregivers (median age 48) and old alike.

The sharp decline is particularly problematic for the seniors, because earlier research by Canaday and his colleagues found that within two weeks of receiving the second dose of vaccine and being considered "fully vaccinated," seniors who had not previously contracted COVID-19 already showed a reduced response in antibodies that was substantially lower than the younger caregivers experienced. By six months after vaccination, the blood of 70% of these nursing home residents had "very poor ability to neutralize the coronavirus infection in laboratory experiments," Canaday said.

:mutley

3 minutes ago, jasson621 said:
this is getting better everyday. The media will now pummel you with the real truth that these vaccines aren't doing a damn thing and then pivot to "booster shots are the answer!"

SEPTEMBER 2, 2021

Vaccinated losing more than 80% of their COVID-19 immunity six months after Pfizer shot

A new, multi-institutional study led by Case Western Reserve University—in partnership with Brown University—found that COVID-19 antibodies produced by the Pfizer vaccine decreased sharply six months after receiving their second shots. The researchers, including a lab team at Harvard University, found that individuals' antibody levels decreased more than 80% after six months; the results were the same in seniors (median age 76) and caregivers (median age 48) and old alike.

The sharp decline is particularly problematic for the seniors, because earlier research by Canaday and his colleagues found that within two weeks of receiving the second dose of vaccine and being considered "fully vaccinated," seniors who had not previously contracted COVID-19 already showed a reduced response in antibodies that was substantially lower than the younger caregivers experienced. By six months after vaccination, the blood of 70% of these nursing home residents had "very poor ability to neutralize the coronavirus infection in laboratory experiments," Canaday said.

:mutley

Like they didn't know this shit months ago.

Meanwhile Pfizer and Moderna were claiming that their vaccines were still 90%+ effective after six months just weeks ago.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Like they didn't know this shit months ago.

Meanwhile Pfizer and Moderna were claiming that their vaccines were still 90%+ effective after six months just weeks ago.

All one needs to see is the intelligence level of the people on opposing sides in this thread as to who swallows whole with no gag reflex whatever they are told to do. The dipshits deserve it. 

35 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I read a place in NV wont sell you animal ivermectin unless you show them a pic of you AND your horse.

I imagine people are renting horses out on craigs list. :mutley

When i bought my tube the guy asked me

"What are you using this for"

So I go "Oh........(about to tell the truth but realizing as soon as my mouth opened that if I told him the truth he might not be selling it to  me)           .....the usual"

He goes "You dont plan on using this on yourself are you"

Me, "Nah"......I dont think he was convinced but I guess he was just required to ask

Just now, Ts179 said:

China did that. thats why they are the future

the west let the scrubs have 7+ kids while the talented had 1.7 and saved for a nice retirement

Yup the poor and dumb( democrats) keep spitting out kids they can't afford like rabbits. While the people that actually hold this country together by a thread are being responsible. 

57 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

anyone know where to buy ivemecin?

Contact America's Frontline Doctors. For $90 they'll hook you up with medical quacks that are willing to prescribe miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. See Below!

The right-wing physicians’ group America’s Frontline Doctors charges patients $90 to be connected with providers willing to prescribe hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. The group also regularly repeats falsehoods about vaccines; a recent article quoted a doctor saying, “Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.