Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

2 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

So if risk management is the key term, surely you must support young healthy people NOT getting vaxxed, right?

And if you've had covid already and now have extremely long lasting immunity (1000x better than this shitty vax) you must also support that risk-conscious decision. Right?

1 minute ago, tailsyoulose said:

And based on those things, you surely cannot be in favor of forcing people with antibodies to take a vaccine, taking on huge unnecessary risk, or else they cannot go out in public. Right?

ZZ=

bot.gif

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

So if risk management is the key term, surely you must support young healthy people NOT getting vaxxed, right?

And if you've had covid already and now have extremely long lasting immunity (1000x better than this shitty vax) you must also support that risk-conscious decision. Right?

get the vaccine or not don't give a shit

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

So we agree then. There should be no vax mandates, no passports, no lockdowns, and no restrictions. And everyone should live their lives like normal again.

If you feel that way, you should vote for people who support those things.

yes to mandates , restrictions and passports, no to forced vaccinations

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

yes to mandates , restrictions and passports, no to forced vaccinations

But anyone doing an intelligent, mathematically correct risk analysis - which you claim was a good thing - would not get vaccinated.

And you are supporting a Jim crow style system of second class citizenship for those people, who are doing the correct risk analysis? Do I have that right?

3 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

But anyone doing an intelligent, mathematically correct risk analysis - which you claim was a good thing - would not get vaccinated.

And you are supporting a Jim crow style system of second class citizenship for those people, who are doing the correct risk analysis? Do I have that right?

ZZ is a weakling, he's a woman wearing a bra.

6 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Correct. Which is always how I explain it to people. There have been less than 30k deaths for people under 50. There are well over 200m people in that age range. Of those 30k. 85% were obese. Vast majority also had other co-morbidities. Im extremely healthy and have no medical issues. The odds of me dying from Covid are near zero. Even if you expand it to hospitalization the odds are astronomical. So why bother ? I considered it for the “greater good” but once we realized it could be passed by vaccinated people. That was my cue to move to the NEVER camp.  

1 hour ago, zzmocashzz said:

mikeman always just reads the headlines

New York, N.Y., September 1, 2021 – Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) today shared that the first participant has been dosed in a pivotal Phase 2/3 clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PF-07321332 – an investigational orally administered protease inhibitor antiviral therapy designed specifically to combat COVID-19 – in non-hospitalized, symptomatic adult participants who have a confirmed diagnosis of SARSCoV-2 infection and are not at increased risk of progressing to severe illness, which may lead to hospitalization or death.

Uhh.  Why would you need a pill if you have the vaccine, genius?

Is it because the vaccine is pure garbage?