Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

21 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i haven't tried to scare anyone into thinking they will get sick from a fake virus

i have never asked anyone to wear a mask, or not wear a mask... have never asked anyone to take a vaccine or not take a vaccine

i haven't asked anyone to do anything, other than live their life and have fun, that isn't "terrorizing"

Misinformed Mikey now admits he's confused and doesn't know what works.  Oh my? :laughing-smiley-face:

Sometimes people live their lives and drive drunk thinking they're having fun. But the reality,  it's reckless and irresponsible.  Mikey is a confused old man. 

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

bigrunner please tell poor old confused me what works to stop covid

and why after 18 months it hasn't been stopped or even slowed down, oh the horror!  i stepped over 114 dead bodies today!  

Vaccines and Masks. It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated and anti maskers.  You say you haven't told anyone what to do. But you have made dozens of posts related to vaccines. All negative,  all anti, and plenty of lies and misinformation.  Many know what works. You seem confused about the great benefits of vaccines and Masks. Sad!

13 school staffers killed by Covid in last 3 weeks. All dead were unvaccinated eventhough the Miami Dade school district has a very high vaccination rate amongst their teachers. 85%. Very convincing evidence for vaccines.  Extremely damning evidence against the anti vaxxers. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/07/miami-dade-school-workers-covid-19/

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Vaccines and Masks. It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated and anti maskers.  You say you haven't told anyone what to do. But you have made dozens of posts related to vaccines. All negative,  all anti, and plenty of lies and misinformation.  Many know what works.

13 school staffers killed by Covid in last 3 weeks. All dead were unvaccinated eventhough the Miami Dade school district has a very high vaccination rate amongst their teachers. 85%. Very convincing evidence for vaccines.  Extremely damning evidence against the anti vaxxers. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/07/miami-dade-school-workers-covid-19/

Is that why cities in America where all of the libtards live have the highest transmission rates, retard?

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Is that why cities in America where all of the libtards live have the highest transmission rates, retard?

The fuck they do, the highest rates are all in republican states 

Get a clue you moron.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-in-the-u-s-how-do-canada-s-provinces-rank-against-american-states-1.5051033

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Dumb Monkey, try and get this thru your hollow head. The evidence is very clear that the unvaccinated are dying and being hospitalized at a far, far, far greater rate than the vaccinated. Places that are pro covid, anti mask have the lowest vaccinated rates, Trump country, are suffering the most. Idaho, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi, etc. Vaccination rate less than 40% in Idaho. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/09/08/covid-patients-in-hallways-as-idaho-hospitals-are-overwhelmed/amp/

Benjamin Franklin in his autobiography said:

“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the smallpox taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of the parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.”1

12 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

And the family STILL is tying to tell us it works

People take jab and die......"well its only a few folks, if it stops the virus then that is ok trade"

People take jab and get covid..."well at least if we get sick it wont be as bad"

People take jab and die of covid.."well it still works"

What is the next goalpost LIBS?

full.jpeg

Rob Watkins and his son are the biggest clowns on earth. Lol 

7 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

“In 1736 I lost one of my sons, a fine boy of four years old, by the smallpox taken in the common way. I long regretted bitterly and still regret that I had not given it to him by inoculation. This I mention for the sake of the parents who omit that operation, on the supposition that they should never forgive themselves if a child died under it; my example showing that the regret may be the same either way, and that, therefore, the safer should be chosen.”1

Bhahahahahaha..this dummy never gonna recover

:deemer

Now these dumb mutherfuckers are quoting Franklin in regards to this shit......

If Ben knew what was in these innoculations he would have said "Fuck that shit"

16 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

And yet, nowhere does he say that it should have been mandated by the government, genius.

Even though the smallpox vaccine actually worked to prevent it.

21 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

The fuck they do, the highest rates are all in republican states 

Get a clue you moron.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/covid-19-in-the-u-s-how-do-canada-s-provinces-rank-against-american-states-1.5051033

Good Lord, are you fucking stupid.

I said CITIES in America, you dumb fuck.

And you post a fucking stupid article about states and provinces and CURRENT moving averages.

You think there aren't any CITIES in red states, retard?

No wonder you're so fucking clueless.

22 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey, try and get this thru your hollow head. The evidence is very clear that the unvaccinated are dying and being hospitalized at a far, far, far greater rate than the vaccinated. Places that are pro covid, anti mask have the lowest vaccinated rates, Trump country, are suffering the most. Idaho, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi, etc. Vaccination rate less than 40% in Idaho. 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/09/08/covid-patients-in-hallways-as-idaho-hospitals-are-overwhelmed/amp/

Hey, stupid.  That's in Boise.

Last I checked that was a fucking city, moron.

7 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

my god your fucking stupid

You're, genius.

If you need the government to make decisions for you, it's not me that's stupid.  It's you.

Neither you, Biden, the government, or anyone other than a person's doctor knows someone's health more than they do.

You must be a fat unhealthy pig like Brock and Bigrunner for how scared you are of COVID-19.