• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's cute that people think in terms of republicans fighting democrats

they are all laughing at our gullibility and stupidity

within 2 years (maybe sooner) nobody in your family will be able to buy groceries if you're RED... for now green/red will be taking the jab... then it will eventually be doing whatever the elite want... oh we found out from your neighbor that you were bartering, now you're all red for a month

getting rid of cash everywhere is one of those warning signs 

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

it's cute that people think in terms of republicans fighting democrats

they are all laughing at our gullibility and stupidity

within 2 years (maybe sooner) nobody in your family will be able to buy groceries if you're RED... for now green/red will be taking the jab... then it will eventually be doing whatever the elite want... oh we found out from your neighbor that you were bartering, now you're all red for a month

getting rid of cash everywhere is one of those warning signs 

I'll just break into Walmart at 3am

Take the shit I need for free like BLM

Just now, sleepy said:

if masks worked why would they still be needed 18 months later?

and why would covid cases/hospitalizations/deaths be exactly the same in places with mask mandates as places without

nobody uses common sense and logic any more

1 minute ago, Screw Andrews said:

This is just what happened in the Bluegrass State....(where I live) and I'm sure it won't stop here...

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/ky-general-assembly/2021/09/09/kentucky-senate-passes-bill-eliminating-school-mask-mandate/8256292002/

media is more powerful than any government entity at this point

read that article, everything is pro-mask and fear mongering even when the people want the opposite

5 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

This is just what happened in the Bluegrass State....(where I live) and I'm sure it won't stop here...

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/ky-general-assembly/2021/09/09/kentucky-senate-passes-bill-eliminating-school-mask-mandate/8256292002/

that's good, they got rid of a mask mandate instead of endorsing it. the gov vetoed it and they overroad him. It's a win although a small one.

2 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

mask talk again lol

you guys will win that mask battle while they seize your property for african americans

:bulb

cbs went to minimum 50% people of color for all reality shows, there will never be a white winner again

big brother is down to 6 people, all black... even the 1/2 black girl got voted out 7th

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

we need either BIG reigning in of powers (police/military start making mass arrests) or we're all fucked

either way i don't care, i like to observe and point out the obvious but being a slave isn't the worst thing

well it's kinda like what Jasson said...I pretty much not affected with the BS right now....I feel sorry for the middle class that can't afford what is happening tho.....when it starts to affect you me and Jasson then we are all fucked...

4 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

well it's kinda like what Jasson said...I pretty much not affected with the BS right now....I feel sorry for the middle class that can't afford what is happening tho.....when it starts to affect you me and Jasson then we are all fucked...

oh well

most of us have been to prison, or jail... it's not that bad

in fact family life is probably worse than prison for most people