Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, rdalert447 said:

It’s almost like they want deaths to be high, just to strengthen their arguments. Rather than saying “Oh, wow. I am wrong this time.” Weird position to take.

bingo

and yet they call anti-vaxxers "terrorists"... the pro-vaxxers are the ones that want to poison and kill everyone, just to make their own terrible health decisions and gullibility more bearable... could never admit that they were tricked and lied to for money and power

here's a few comments from that post...

I'm a PA and my dept stands to lose all three PA's, all of our surgical techs and at least a third of our seasoned nurses. Staff spreading covid is not a patient safety issue but staff shortages are.

Yes and they’re putting inexperienced nurses in positions meant for more senior level

UAB has entire shifts not showing up for work, both clinical and housekeeping/evs staff complete no-shows.

I truly believe any medical professional that has held out this long will not cave to the new round of pressure.

2 hours ago, WVU said:

Those stats don’t jive with worldometor.

They also don't jive with the report that's quoted in the article.  It appears that they're completely fabricated bullshit.

But Brock isn't intelligent enough to check them for himself.  So he believes lies constantly.

covid-fl-deaths-21-09-21.png

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_partners/covid19_report_archive/covid19-data/covid19_data_latest.pdf

3 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Dipshit

They're full all over 

Now they are, how soon you forget the shock and dismay when TX lifted restrictions and the rangers stadium was full. that was only 4-5 months ago - they started it and then more jumped on, then even the most liberal states followed suit. If they hadn't done that it's quite possible we'd be playing with half filled stadiums full of mask wearing people.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

They peaked at approx 17500 hospitalizations a while back , a couple days ago they were at about 12500 and I saw a tweet that it dropped another 500 in 1 day, so it's prob under 12K now. If it follows the usual pattern in a month it could be a few K or lower.

The bottom line is things are looking up.

Todays update

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Now they are, how soon you forget the shock and dismay when TX lifted restrictions and the rangers stadium was full. that was only 4-5 months ago - they started it and then more jumped on, then even the most liberal states followed suit. If they hadn't done that it's quite possible we'd be playing with half filled stadiums full of mask wearing people.

And DeSantis brought the UFC back to a packed indoor stadium before that.

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

On 6/1/2020 at 9:43 PM, mikeman said: Covid is collapsing sleepy, another month, 6 weeks tops and it'll be almost over.

:laugh Better to be wrong about something we learn more about everyday. 

But you voted for sleepy joe ,and we all knew what would happen ,:laugh

Another clueless sheep with his head up his azz 

Just now, zzmocashzz said:

isn't it great, i get to hear you crying like the bitch you are, for four more years :laugh, god bless joe biden

Nobody crying here... My life doesn't change no matter who is president. 

I just like how stupid the biden voters look.. And just imagine after 4 years. :laugh

I imagine after 1 full year ,most biden voters will say they did not vote for him.

Otherwise they will be humiliated