Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

wonder why my local news didn't cover this story

that teenage boys are 6x more likely to have serious heart problems from the vaccine, than they ever would have from going to the hospital for covid

probably more like 600x but we'll take any bit of truth we can get from msm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/09/09/teenage-boys-risk-vaccines-covid/

thats just the immediate effects. over time who knows

anyone who took this garbage vaccine without a gun pressed squarely against their forehead is an absolute moron

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

This idiot sure loves repeating the same nonsense over and over again.

Fcvkoff Dumb Monkey.  You need a good ass kicking. Otherwise you'll be Dumb Monkey forever.  

Republicons love Covid.  They love that squishy red ball chased by Ivermectin.  Embracing Covid can't be good politics. 

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

when did you become such a pussy

Brock I can tolerate, I dont like runny mucking up threads with repetitive crap.

In all seriousness though, we can no longer accept differences of opinion, we need uniformity of thought - that means all dissenting opinions must be purged, period. Comments against the common good- which here is a hatred of liberalism, cannot stand.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Brock I can tolerate, I dont like runny mucking up threads with repetitive crap.

In all seriousness though, we can no longer accept differences of opinion, we need uniformity of thought - that means all dissenting opinions must be purged, period. Comments against the common good- which here is a hatred of liberalism, cannot stand.

how to say i am a pussy, without saying it

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Use the leftist tactics against them.

I personally like the "Fuck You" following by the immediate block

Always get in the last word

2 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Use the leftist tactics against them.

I personally like the "Fuck You" following by the immediate block

Always get in the last word

I tend not to get personal, it's hard for me to do that because they are utterly irrelevant. That's why their insults at me dont matter, I'd have to care about their opinion to be upset by it.

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Fishtard did your parents raise you to respect those that steal from charity and those that admit to being a serial sexual predator? Or was it outside influences, such as church, gambling buddies, etc?

DUMBASS, what does Trump have to do with any of the current disasters you fuking moron................I could care less about TRUMP you dumb motherfuker 

19 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

someone can think biden is a corporate shill, and also that trump is a corporate shill

2 sides of the same coin, one that the media pretends to hate, and one that the media pretends to love... either way we've been under a steady stream of more censorship and more mandatory bullshit

watch the first 5 mintues of tucker last night

said just that. i was sort of shocked. said the CIA ect really run things and presidents mean very little

6 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Strange how we are all highly successful financially and you and Axl on welfare..........

in axl/runner's brains imbeciles end up multi millionaires because of good luck, and really smart people end up broke because of bad luck

IGNORANCE IS NOT STRENGTH

OBEDIENCE IS NOT NOBLE

HEALTH IS NOT INJECTED