• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Hey Mike

You have shots for polio, or mumps/measles?

why didn't anyone ask me that before 2021?

weird that nobody cared about my vaccination status before the government/media started pushing vaccines (that apparently weren't even invented yet)

i could go to a raiders game with contagious meningitis, nobody would care, but heaven forbid i go if i'm perfectly healthy but haven't taken covid shots

13 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

weird that nobody cared about my vaccination status before the government/media started pushing vaccines (that apparently weren't even invented yet)

i could go to a raiders game with contagious meningitis, nobody would care, but heaven forbid i go if i'm perfectly healthy but haven't taken covid shots

Actually, it's covid vaccinated or test negative in the last 72 hours 

You have a problem with that?

Also, you didn't answer my question initially

54 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Exactly. You can anywhere you want with TB or any number of infectious diseases but now off of a sudden people care about Rona. You have to be a complete and utter shitforbrains like Landers or BIgDumber to not see this. 

KY teacher of the year dies of covid - no mention of if she was vaxxed - that means she was. The vaccine claims another one.

Devastating loss.' KY county's 2020 Teacher of the Year dies of COVID complications.

Valarie Honeycutt Spears, Lexington Herald-Leader 20 mins ago

Sep. 15—A Caverna Independent High School teacher has died of complications from COVID-19, district officials announced Wednesday

"We at the Caverna Independent School District, have suffered a devastating loss, and we are sad to inform you that one of our beloved faculty members, Amanda Nutt, has died as a result of complications from Covid 19," a district Facebook post said.

"We have spoken with Ms. Nutt's family and have passed along the love and support from all the staff and students in our school district," the district post said.

The Hart County Chamber of Commerce awarded Nutt the Hart County Teacher of the Year award at the Caverna Independent Board meeting on June 11, 2020.

"I chose to become a teacher in order to give students what I didn't have when I was in school. I wanted to be the teacher that I needed when I was younger and I strive to be the teacher that incorporates fun and active learning in the classroom," she said on a Go Teach Kentucky website.

Toni Konz Tatman, spokeswoman for the Kentucky Department of Education, said Nutt's love for her students and passion for teaching was undeniable.

"As a GoTeachKy ambassador, she was helping the Kentucky Department of Education recruit the next generation of Kentucky educators to remedy the critical teacher shortage currently affecting every state in America," said Tatman. "Our thoughts are with her family and friends and her students and colleagues in the Caverna Independent School district."

Nutt also received an Excellence in Teaching Award from Campbellsville University in 2021.

Tatman said as the number of Kentuckians with COVID-19 rises, unfortunately the state is likely to see "more of these tragic losses in our education community. "

"We continue to encourage people to get vaccinated and wear masks indoors and in our schools, as we know these are the primary ways to lessen the impact of this highly contagious virus," Tatman said.

Several Kentucky school employees have died of COVID during a recent surge in cases, including two staff members at Lee County Elementary at Beattyville.