Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

What some fail to understand is that there are Americans that will recoil from the idea of any kind of mandate.

Whether it be masks, vaccines or mandatory sprinkles on all doughnuts. 

An independent free-thinking American is by nature leary of a mandate by any government entity for any reason. 

Really?

So where's the outrage over polio, mumps, measles and rubella vaccines?

This one has the common denominator of pure unadulterated stupidity behind not getting it.  Fuck them all

Dropping like flies - dem congressman Ryan dead from covid - he was fully vaccinated.

Vaccinated Rep. Tim Ryan tests positive; ‘grateful’ for ‘protection of a safe and effective vaccine’

In this Sept. 7, 2019, file photo, Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, speaks during the New Hampshire state Democratic Party convention in Manchester, N.H. An open Senate seat in Ohio has set off a round of jockeying among ambitious Democrats and a spirited debate over who is best poised to lead a party comeback in a one-time battleground that has been trending Republican. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty, File)
In this Sept. 7, 2019, file photo, Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, speaks during the New Hampshire state Democratic Party convention in Manchester, N.H. An open Senate seat in Ohio has set off a round of jockeying among ...
By Farnoush Amiri - Associated Press - Monday, September 20, 2021

COLUMBUS, Ohio — U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio tested positive Monday for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated against the virus.

In a statement, Ryan said he was experiencing mild symptoms from his breakthrough case and will continue to quarantine from his northeast Ohio home.

“While I’m currently experiencing mild symptoms, I’m grateful to have the protection of a safe and effective vaccine and I know without it, this illness could be much, much worse,” the Democratic congressman said. “I urge all Ohioans to help us crush this pandemic by wearing a mask and getting vaccinated so that we can get back to normal.”

The 47-year-old lawmaker joins the list of more than 80 members of Congress who have contracted the virus since it began to spread in the U.S. in March 2020, according to an Associated Press analysis.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Dropping like flies - dem congressman Ryan dead from covid - he was fully vaccinated.

Vaccinated Rep. Tim Ryan tests positive; ‘grateful’ for ‘protection of a safe and effective vaccine’

In this Sept. 7, 2019, file photo, Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, speaks during the New Hampshire state Democratic Party convention in Manchester, N.H. An open Senate seat in Ohio has set off a round of jockeying among ambitious Democrats and a spirited debate over who is best poised to lead a party comeback in a one-time battleground that has been trending Republican. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty, File)
In this Sept. 7, 2019, file photo, Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, speaks during the New Hampshire state Democratic Party convention in Manchester, N.H. An open Senate seat in Ohio has set off a round of jockeying among ...
By Farnoush Amiri - Associated Press - Monday, September 20, 2021

COLUMBUS, Ohio — U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio tested positive Monday for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated against the virus.

In a statement, Ryan said he was experiencing mild symptoms from his breakthrough case and will continue to quarantine from his northeast Ohio home.

“While I’m currently experiencing mild symptoms, I’m grateful to have the protection of a safe and effective vaccine and I know without it, this illness could be much, much worse,” the Democratic congressman said. “I urge all Ohioans to help us crush this pandemic by wearing a mask and getting vaccinated so that we can get back to normal.”

The 47-year-old lawmaker joins the list of more than 80 members of Congress who have contracted the virus since it began to spread in the U.S. in March 2020, according to an Associated Press analysis.

Where do you see that's he's dead?

You know what, FUCK YOU, you're a complete retard and spread nothing but lies

Just now, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Where do you see that's he's dead?

You know what, FUCK YOU, you're a complete retard and spread nothing but lies

What do you mean? he's got covid - you guys have been doom and glooming about how dangerous and deadly it is for 18 months, right. He caught it, that means he's likely to die, so I'm ahead of the curve a bit, big deal.

3 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Go kill yourself

I spread truth and love sir, just like last time(last week) where you wished death on me - I forgive you. The pain you feel inside will go away when you correct your worldview, give it a try.

Just look around, your average covid hysteric, the maskers, the vaxxers, they're all very unhappy people, whereas the rest of us here are happy as clams!  Living, loving and enjoying life.:cigar

Just now, redstripe said:

Truth is vaccine is not working. It will come out soon enough . 

Death rate is 5-1 vaxxed versus unvaxxed.  

The damage this vaccine does to your body will start coming out over the next 1-3 years. 

And they know that, which is why they want everyone to get the jab - it's all part of the global population reduction plan.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just look around, your average covid hysteric, the maskers, the vaxxers, they're all very unhappy people, whereas the rest of us here are happy as clams!  Living, loving and enjoying life.:cigar

This is so true. They are so angry and want people to die, rather than just say “Oh, well I was wrong.” Carrying around all that hate and anger for what? 

4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Remarkable what is occurring right now

It is interesting - the wave is ending in the red states and they will immediately ditch their last scraps of covid mitigation, I would expect  a fairly high number of the vaxxed will not get the boosters(further enraging the lunatics), meanwhile the blue states are probably going higher on cases, etc, they will be in full covid hysteria until the winter. Roughly 2/3s of states will be done with covid, while the others and biden will be going nuts. I see there's more talk of vaccine mandates for domestic flying again - a truly insane idea considering delta will soon be past us.

5 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

It is, unvaccinated people are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth

New analysis of all major vaccines Physician J. Bart Classen published an extremely valuable analysis. He examined clinical trial data from all three of the major vaccine makers and found their vaccines cause more harm than good. Here are highlights from his article. Data were “reanalyzed using ‘all cause severe morbidity,’ a scientific measure of health, as the primary endpoint. ‘All cause severe morbidity’ in the treatment group and control group was calculated by adding all severe events reported in the clinical trials. Severe events included both severe infections with COVID-19 and all other severe adverse events in the treatment arm and control arm respectively. This analysis gives reduction in severe COVID-19 infections the same weight as adverse events of equivalent severity. Results prove that none of the vaccines provide a health benefit and all pivotal trials show a statistically significant increase in ‘all cause severe morbidity’ in the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group.” In other words, he found that each of the vaccines caused more severe events in the immunized group than in the control group. No safety. This was his main conclusion: “Based on this data it is all but a certainty that mass COVID-19 immunization is hurting the health of the population in general. Scientific principles dictate that the mass immunization with COVID-19 vaccines must be halted immediately because we face a looming vaccine induced public health catastrophe

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It is interesting - the wave is ending in the red states and they will immediately ditch their last scraps of covid mitigation, I would expect  a fairly high number of the vaxxed will not get the boosters(further enraging the lunatics), meanwhile the blue states are probably going higher on cases, etc, they will be in full covid hysteria until the winter. Roughly 2/3s of states will be done with covid, while the others and biden will be going nuts. I see there's more talk of vaccine mandates for domestic flying again - a truly insane idea considering delta will soon be past us.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:43 PM, mikeman said: Covid is collapsing sleepy, another month, 6 weeks tops and it'll be almost over.

Just now, redstripe said:

New analysis of all major vaccines Physician J. Bart Classen published an extremely valuable analysis. He examined clinical trial data from all three of the major vaccine makers and found their vaccines cause more harm than good. Here are highlights from his article. Data were “reanalyzed using ‘all cause severe morbidity,’ a scientific measure of health, as the primary endpoint. ‘All cause severe morbidity’ in the treatment group and control group was calculated by adding all severe events reported in the clinical trials. Severe events included both severe infections with COVID-19 and all other severe adverse events in the treatment arm and control arm respectively. This analysis gives reduction in severe COVID-19 infections the same weight as adverse events of equivalent severity. Results prove that none of the vaccines provide a health benefit and all pivotal trials show a statistically significant increase in ‘all cause severe morbidity’ in the vaccinated group compared to the placebo group.” In other words, he found that each of the vaccines caused more severe events in the immunized group than in the control group. No safety. This was his main conclusion: “Based on this data it is all but a certainty that mass COVID-19 immunization is hurting the health of the population in general. Scientific principles dictate that the mass immunization with COVID-19 vaccines must be halted immediately because we face a looming vaccine induced public health catastrophe

Complete disaster...............................and the side effects looming large as they begin their march.