Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Heard Joe Scarborough today referring to the anti vaxxers as grotesque. His reaction to anti vaxxers blaming Damar Hamlin's heart attack on the covid vaccine.  Imbeciles like Redstripe are not only grotesque but they're desperate  

He's a republican right? :deemer

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

lol

Joe's one of my top sources. MSNBC is the best. I believe I was the only one at Double Standard Hoffa's Place that predicted there wouldn't be a red wave.

Nailing that was par for the course.  I also said the Idaho killer was probably a student or former coach from Wash St. Par for the course. 

40-14 +41 units. 2nd to none at Double Standard Hoffa's Place. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Board Certified Immunogist Joe Scarborough MD, or Joe Scarborough the TV guy?

Joe Scarborough former republicon congressmen from Florida, now an independent,  who hosts Morning Joe Mondays thru Friday 5 to 9 am MSNBC. Also the front man of his band Morning Joe Music.

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Just saw a Pfizer commercial. Now after taking the vaccines and boosters. If you get covid they want you to take a pill within 5 days of getting covid also.  Are people really this fkn stupid. ?  I know blunderscum is but wow people are very stupid 

Those pills are over $1000/course, that's why they want people to take them. They also make rebound sickness much more likely.

6 hours ago, redstripe said:

Just saw a Pfizer commercial. Now after taking the vaccines and boosters. If you get covid they want you to take a pill within 5 days of getting covid also.  Are people really this fkn stupid. ?  I know blunderscum is but wow people are very stupid 

Didn't you start a thread titled "I think that guy is dead".  

How fuken stupid are you? For you to be judging the intelligence of others is comical. :laugh

16 minutes ago, redstripe said:

How dumb are you not to realize the guy was dead :laugh   His heart stopped dumb dumb. 

Perfect example above. Page 1 of the far right wing playbook for dummies.  Lie, lie, and repeat the lie.

"I thought the guy was dead and I started a thread with that title.  Turns out I was right because when his heart stopped he was dead". Redstripe