• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simply stunning that people still pump this crap in.

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

A trip inside the mind of a Covid jab fanatic

She's like those fabled Japanese soldiers who refused to believe World War 2 was over and wouldn't surrender

Oct 18
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsubstackcdn.com%2Fimage%2Ffetch%2Ff_auto%2Cq_auto%3Agood%2Cfl_progressive%3Asteep%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%252Fpublic%252Fimages%252Fd6f12871-1a1b-44d1-bd70-774a01d18e36_4256x2832.jpeg&t=1697669381&ymreqid=d6570a3b-fb2b-70ee-1c28-7d0001016d00&sig=cm3RUD2q.4Ez3WoAJpbURQ--~D

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsubstackcdn.com%2

READ IN APPmail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsubstackcdn.com%2

(Keeping it light and away from the Middle East, again. You know the news is baaaad when even I can’t deal with it.)

Demand for mRNA Covid jabs has plunged. Americans have moved on from the virus.

But not every American.

Today we walk with Maggie Gordon on her quest to keep her Covid virginity intact.

Maggie seems nice, in a liberal white lady kinda way. She majored in women’s studies and graduated from Syracuse University in 2008. She is married. She writes for the “Houston Landing,” a local nonprofit journalism site.

And Maggie hates Covid.

(The news you need, the attitude you need even more. All for 20 cents a day. C’mon, man!)

Does she ever.

As Maggie explained in a column in Houston Landing Monday about the new booster, to avoid getting Sars-Cov-2 in 2020, she “reconfigured” her wedding, and she and her new husband “skipped holidays with our families in the Northeast to say safe.”

So when Pfizer and Moderna gave us the miracle of mRNA, Maggie was ready. When she couldn’t find a vaccine quickly in Houston, she drove “hundreds of miles” to a rural county near the Louisiana border where “they were offering shots to young, healthy adults even during what was supposed to be a phased release.”

Look, when you need a hit of that sweet mRNA, you do what you gotta do.

(But Maggie, all that gas you burned, what about climate change? Hope you planted a tree!)

SOURCE

These days even Maggie isn’t quite as crazy about Covid as she used to be.

Sometimes she is “able to even forget that COVID-19 circulates among us.” (How can she be so cavalier?!? I’m going to report her to Dr. Jerome Adams, our once-respected former Surgeon General, who now spends his days comparing Covid to car accidents.)

(Nope, not making this up. I wish I were:)

SOURCE

Anyhoo, back to Maggie.

She is now so relaxed about Covid that she waited weeks - weeks, I tell ya! - for her new booster.

But last Wednesday, the moment of truth arrived.

She rolled up her sleeve and took the shot, either her fourth or more likely fifth shot. (Let’s all take a moment to recall Covid jabs have never been tested past three doses in large or even medium-sized placebo-controlled clinical trials for healthy adults. We have no idea what their long-term effects might be.)

(What are we doing? Subscribing! When are we subscribing? Now!)

Then the story gets hinky. For Maggie admits the side effects from all her previous shots were brutal:

Every dose of the vaccines has hit me hard. I remember trying to peel myself out of bed after the second shot in April, 2021, knowing I had hours of work ahead of me at my home office, even if it hurt to blink. The fall 2021 booster hit me like a ton of bricks, as it wrapped itself in third-trimester fatigue.

Sounds worse than Covid for a healthy thirty-something woman. But Maggie wouldn’t know. As far as she knows, she has never had Covid, making her the last person in in America who has dodged Sars-Cov-2.

The vaccines must work after all!

Though work is relative. Sure enough, last Wednesday’s jab again laid Maggie low:

[I was] miserable on Thursday. I felt so dizzy and hot when I awoke in the morning to send our toddler off to day care that I had to lay down halfway through putting on her shoes. I went back to bed, where I cursed not being able to roll over onto my left side, due to pain at the shot site…

Am I the only one who suspects Maggie would be far better off dealing with the Omicron runny nose and sore throat than this misery? Especially since no matter how many shots she takes, sooner or later she will get Omicron. And then get it again.

Alas, she’ll have to learn that lesson herself.

Seems more and more that the only people who still fear Covid are those who’ve never had it.

Dr. Drew cites ‘breathtaking’ vax study: I don’t know why this isn’t front page news

October 20, 2023 | Vivek Saxena |  Print Article

A new study has found that 50 percent of young men who contracted myocarditis after receiving the COVID vaccine suffered permanent heart damage, according to Dr. Drew Pinsky.

Appearing on commentator Megyn Kelly’s podcast about a week ago, he described the study and said that learning about it had taken his breath away.

Dr. Drew cites 'breathtaking' vax study: I don't know why this isn't front page news · American Wire News

Texas high school student collapses and dies after winning a cross-country race, the latest in a string of young athletes dying during competition

INSIDER
KENNETH NIEMEYER
Updated 

Runners at the start of a cross country race

Runners at the start of a cross country race.andykazie/Getty Images
  • A 16-year-old collapsed during a cross-country race in Texas.

• Angel Hernandez was pronounced dead on October 13.

• Hernandez showed no signs of illness before the race, coaches said.

A 16-year-old high school student in Texas is dead after he collapsed during a cross-country meet. He is another in a string of otherwise healthy high school athletes who have suddenly died during competition.

Angel Hernandez died on October 13 after finishing in first place in a three-mile race, according to The Cinco Peso Press, the school newspaper at Chisholm Trail High School in Fort Worth. Teachers at the school read a statement to students in class informing them of Hernandez's death at a hospital after the race, the paper reported.

Hernandez was an accomplished athlete who also played football and participated in karate. His running coach, Randall Durant, told the Press that Hernandez had become "one of the best" on the cross-country team.

Hernandez's cause of death has not been publicly released. The Tarrant County Medical Examiner and Eagle Mountain-Saginaw school district did not immediately return a request for comment from Insider.

Hernandez collapsed twice while friends helped carry him to a water station, according to KENS, a local CBS affiliate in San Antonio. Hernandez's karate coach, Ashley Wood, told the outlet that he showed no signs of illness before the race.

Chisolm Trails posthumously named Hernandez the school's "athlete of the week."

"Thank you, Angel, for all your hard work and determination," cross country coach Joseph Gifford wrote in the announcement. "You will be extremely missed."

Young athletes are at greater risk of cardiac arrest

While Hernandez's death is not yet known, athletes under 30 can be at risk of cardiac arrest during intense competition. Sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of sport-related death in competitive athletes, according to a 2020 study published by the British Journal of Sports Medicine.

In August, a top high school basketball player died in Pinson, Alabama, after going into cardiac arrest during a school workout. A high school football player in Scottsdale, Arizona, was sidelined this summer after going into cardiac arrest during a workout.

LeBron James's son, Bronny James, 19, was also rushed to the ICU last month after going into cardiac arrest during a practice at the University of Southern California, where he was expected to play this year. Another USC player, Vince Iwuchukwu, went into sudden cardiac arrest during a practice in July 2022, according to CNN.

The British Journal of Sports Medicine study also found that Black NCAA Men's Division I basketball players had the highest incidence rate of sudden cardiac arrest and death among athletes 11 to 29 years old.

Oklahoma City Thunder guard Keyontae Johnson collapsed on the court during a game in 2020, when he was 20 years old, while he was playing for the University of Florida.

Johnson later declined a $5 million insurance payout from the NCAA that would have required him to quit playing college basketball after the incident, according to USA Today. Johnson only saw time in five games at Florida the following two years before transferring to Kansas State, where he became a third-team All-American.

Read the original article on Insider

Conversation

BREAKING: The secret vaccine purchase agreement that South Africa signed with has been released. Unknown efficacy Unknown adverse events Unknown long term effects Leaders around the world recklessly turned their citizens into lab-rats by signing this garbage. Insane.

time to release a new virus....

Pfizer Takes Big Loss

Pfizer, a key producer of the COVID-19 vaccine, has revised its earnings outlook for 2023, cutting its projected earnings per share and revenue estimates. The pharmaceutical titan recently announced a revised projected earnings per share (EPS) for FY23, cutting its previously projected $3.25-$3.45 range down to $1.45-$1.65. Furthermore, its FY23 revenue estimate has been adjusted from $67B-$70B to $58B-$61B.

Pfizer saw its 2022 revenue surpass a record $100 billion as company CEO Albert Bourla vowed that everyone will have a “perfectly normal life with just injection maybe once a year.” Bourla received a 36% pay hike and netted $33 million through the pandemic.

Despite four doses of his company’s vaccine, the quadruple-vaxxed Pfizer CEO still tested positive for COVID last year in August 2022. Bourla stated that he was “thankful” to have received four doses of the vaccine at the time.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Idiots just cant figure out that the vaccine actually harmed their immune system. :mutley

Then to top it off they took an expensive covid drug(paxlovid) that doesn't work either and causes rebound.

image.png.ffcd6828674fe09a11e13c2acd664791.png

The biggest Human experiment in history has gone bad. No reporting about any of it on from MSM. It's only going to get worse as time goes on. Maybe the Wars are a big smokescreen to deflect. And to try to steal another election.