• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly cant tell if Guesser is one of the elite trolls of forumville or is legit insane.

No sane person could really believe in their heart all the nonsense this cat spews out so its gotta be

elite trolling. Good job sir :cheers

Umbrella man? A man who broke a few windows is now the evil culprit who caused the riots that devasted a city

Masks are proven effective? Oh Really?

This country treats blacks poorly? It aint the country treating them poorly it is other blacks and the policies of democrats that want to rule them that is the main

source of misery...but you know that already.

You are too much Guesser....I do appreciate the comedy though :clap

I honestly cant tell if Guesser is one of the elite trolls of forumville or is legit insane.

No sane person could really believe in their heart all the nonsense this cat spews out so its gotta be

Umbrella man? A man who broke a few windows is now the evil culprit who caused the riots that devasted a city

Masks are proven effective? Oh Really?

This country treats blacks poorly? It aint the country treating them poorly it is other blacks and the policies of democrats that want to rule them that is the main

source of misery...but you know that already.

You are too much Guesser....I do appreciate the comedy though :clap

Funny, that's EXACTLY how I feel about you.  

I honestly cant tell if Guesser is legit insane.

He’ll have his Dave Rueben type moment and snap out of it, they all do.....we’ll all have a good chuckle over it and Guesser will be slapping his forehead and asking himself what he was thinking.

Really, who would cheer for the following unless they were brainwashed? MK type shit....

Cities burned......cheer

Burning the flag.....cheer

Kneeling......cheer

Men using restroom with little girls ......cheer

Mandatory mask......cheer

Russia interfering.....cheer

Not my president....cheer

Hormone pills for pre teens.....cheer

Remove guns.....cheer

No freedom of speech....cheer

NAMBLA? One day they will cheer....as of now they won’t shun in public without looking over their shoulder

Funny, that's EXACTLY how I feel about you.  

Of course you would say that .

I actually believe what I write so you must conclude I'm insane...okay

AND I still believe that you are an elite level Troll

Again thanks for the daily comedy, the more I laugh the longer I can go without being committed to the loony bin.

Of course you would say that .

I actually believe what I write so you must conclude I'm insane...okay

AND I still believe that you are an elite level Troll

Again thanks for the daily comedy, the more I laugh the longer I can go without being committed to the loony bin.

Not possible.  No one could be that nuts.  

A trip to the loony bin probably would be a good thing for ya.   Might cure what ails ya.  

He’ll have his Dave Rueben type moment and snap out of it, they all do.....we’ll all have a good chuckle over it and Guesser will be slapping his forehead and asking himself what he was thinking.

Really, who would cheer for the following unless they were brainwashed? MK type shit....

Cities burned......cheer

Burning the flag.....cheer

Kneeling......cheer

Men using restroom with little girls ......cheer

Mandatory mask......cheer

Russia interfering.....cheer

Not my president....cheer

Hormone pills for pre teens.....cheer

Remove guns.....cheer

No freedom of speech....cheer

NAMBLA? One day they will cheer....as of now they won’t shun in public without looking over their shoulder

That's literally the only 2 things on your list I cheer for.   Kneeling only because it drives you insane Cultist snowflakes crazy.  In reality, I could care less if someone kneels, stands, or does anything else during a song that I never watch, except for the Super Bowl.   And masks, of course, for health and safety of my fellow Americans, as anyone sane would. 

Enjoy boat!

BBB Evening Grade

A- for intent

C- results

D+ execution

Typical evening. Motor out a mile or so. Cut engine. Drift, converse listen to music,watch Sunset. Maybe hit a watering hole on the lake.

It was 80 degrees, not a breath of air, and bugs out the ying yang. as a result for self preservation had to keep idling to get any breeze and keep bugs partially at bay. due to unpleasant conditions all watering hole docks full with people escaping the heat.

Did I mention red wine on a 80 degree nite sucks Mule balls?

About 11 the heat broke and bugs went away, so stayed out latter than normal trying to salvage a bit of evening.But past my bed time by then.

I should have stayed and pissed and moaned with Mike.   

It's rather amusing that when a republican like Cain, a congressman, etc get the virus it's always traced back by the media to their atrocious behavior, but when blacks, hispanics, people in nursing homes, left wing media, celebrities(hanks. bryan cranston) get it, it's just  due to the nature of a pandemic. :lol

It's rather amusing that when a republican like Cain, a congressman, etc get the virus it's always traced back by the media to their atrocious behavior, but when blacks, hispanics, people in nursing homes, left wing media, celebrities(hanks. bryan cranston) get it, it's just  due to the nature of a pandemic. :lol

Furthermore, their hypocrisy and stupidity and general need to hate are put on full display BECAUSE

the supposed benefit of mask is to help you from SPREADING the virus and NOT from getting it..so to mock those  "no wearers" who get sick or die from it doesnt even make sense. Not to mention that masks dont cover the eyes.

This is a great one.

The Washington Post tries to fact check Trump on his statement about violence in Dem run cities, then they did the research

which proved his point as accurate..

City after miserable violet cities are run by Dems...read for specifics

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-mocked-fact-check-trump-dem-cities

Kamala Harris was tough on crime, until she wasn't.

They are the FLAVOR of the DAY types.

No plan.  No infrastructure.  No order.

Sick shit to watch on a daily basis.

Don LEEE-mon says Trump killed Cain.

Don also likes to rape other Non heterosexual person.  

But hey?  He works for Jeff MOTHER Zucker.  

That is acceptable behavior at CesspoolNewsNet.

They are making kids wear masks outside at recess

What a pathetic state Minnesota is

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/07/31/as-schools-look-ahead-to-fall-one-rochester-elementary-offers-a-glimpse-of-the-future

And she has this pro tip: Give the kids lanyards with a clip for their masks, so they can keep track of them during lunchtime.  :laugh

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread