• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see lots of Amazon drivers wearing masks behind the wheel. They drive with them alone, walk up to houses alone, come into contact with almost nobody and doing all this in blazing hot weather.

Stupid...

i saw about dozen people yesterday walking or riding bikes alone wearing masks. 89 degrees out. Absolutely ridiculous.

I’m at Dana Point right now park/beach.....probably 2,000 people and 95% don’t have mask...

But the ones that do are so funny, if they see you coming their way they insta stop and panic look to their left then right then behind them and make sure they avoid passing me unless 6’ away...

Lmao.....just stay home you fvcking pussies

I’m at Dana Point right now park/beach.....probably 2,000 people and 95% don’t have mask...

But the ones that do are so funny, if they see you coming their way they insta stop and panic look to their left then right then behind them and make sure they avoid passing me unless 6’ away...

Lmao.....just stay home you fvcking pussies

The shit in the water there will kill you faster than Covid.

I used to watch the immigrants fishing from the Santa Monica pier taking their catches home to eat. Fuckin poison...

I spoke to a UPS driver yesterday and asked him why they have to wear masks when they're driving alone.

He told me he wasn't doing it until busybodies starting calling UPS and tattling on the drivers.

Who the hell calls UPS to report a driver not wearing a mask?

SMH

Losers like guesser that think everyone has to be as miserable as him.

Wonder if this bullshit will be coming here

Melbourne Hardens Lockdown to Combat Resurgent Coronavirus Outbreak

Melbourne residents will be under a strict 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew from Sunday evening. Daily excursions will also be limited, with one person in each household allowed to buy groceries within about a three-mile radius of home. Exercise will be restricted to an hour a day and a maximum of two people at the same time, within the same local area.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/melbourne-hardens-lockdown-to-combat-resurgent-coronavirus-outbreak-11596361390

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread