• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wearing a mask to enter a store is not asking much,I'm used to earing one on/off for 8/12 hours a day at work while working.If you can't handle that you are an attention whore who thinks you are a tough guy.I got news for you...you aren't that tough

Sheep has spoken

Wearing a mask to enter a store is not asking much,I'm used to earing one on/off for 8/12 hours a day at work while working.If you can't handle that you are an attention whore who thinks you are a tough guy.I got news for you...you aren't that tough

It aint a matter of being tough

Its a matter of being educated and knowing the fact that a mask is proven to be 100% ineffective

U gonna wear a diaper on your head next if your mastesr tell you too?

Wearing a mask to enter a store is not asking much,I'm used to earing one on/off for 8/12 hours a day at work while working.If you can't handle that you are an attention whore  who thinks you are a tough guy.I got news for you...you aren't that tough

No, it's not too much to ask, but when people reject that request, are you ok with it?

I agree with you in problem areas and where the numbers are spiking. Shutting down the entire UP for Detroit’s safety is just dumb.

"It's been very clear what the studies have shown, you wear the mask not to protect yourself so much as to protect others," he said.

DeWine's response comes after North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, also a Republican, made an emotional plea on Friday to be more empathetic rather than shaming those who wear masks.

"If someone is wearing a mask, they're not doing it to represent what political party they're in or what candidates they support," Burgum said. "They might be doing it because they've got a 5-year-old child who's been going through cancer treatments. They might have vulnerable adults in their life, who currently have Covid and they're fighting."

"It's been very clear what the studies have shown, you wear the mask not to protect yourself so much as to protect others," he said.

DeWine's response comes after North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum, also a Republican, made an emotional plea on Friday to be more empathetic rather than shaming those who wear masks.

"If someone is wearing a mask, they're not doing it to represent what political party they're in or what candidates they support," Burgum said. "They might be doing it because they've got a 5-year-old child who's been going through cancer treatments. They might have vulnerable adults in their life, who currently have Covid and they're fighting."

People in areas like that dont wear masks, you get out of the urban areas and they're rare. Like they should be.

no your blatant disregard for common sense does

Common sense says you dont lay off 40 million people and destroy the economy for a virus that doesn't get most people sick. Common sense says you quarantine the sick and vulnerable, not the healthy. Common sense says that if shutdowns and mask wearing worked, those areas who do that would have far less cases than those who dont.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread