• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A little tip i found out from a friends wife who works at walmart, any meat items removed from the coolers cant be put back, so if you want to get back at them take all kinds of meat and put it in a cart or set in on the shelves, they'll have to throw it out.

Yes

And then complain when retail prices increase.

You discuss with friends how to "get back" at stores you shop at?

Yes

And then complain when retail prices increase.

You discuss with friends how to "get back" at stores you shop at?

They've never done anything to me. i think the subject revolved around losers who get to the register and cant pay - declined card, that sort of thing, she said if they had a shitload of meats in their cart it's all trash.

I went to Walmart yesterday and on my way in I chatted with the greeter for a couple of minutes NO MASK. No one even cares anymore here. The only time I was asked to wear a mask was in Door County Walmart. I’d just make fun of those low paid Biden voters and go back to Cub where they have no door mask police and self checkouts. Impossible to stop a person deeply committed to never wearing a mask under these circumstances.

No

They are min wage employees that simply dont care anymore.

They tried to do their jobs and keep all their customers safe from peiple like you, and after days days and more days of thinking guidelines dont apply to them, said screw it.

I cant imagine anyone with an ounce of decency going to a drig store with no mask.

Next time I'll get her number, say 'what time you get off, want to come over and watch golf with me?"

Fuck CA, pay the blacks everything.

Any sane person would be asking BLM to pay for the looting and burning of our cities.

Only a dumb lib gives into the mob.

I like the new legislation introduced where if you get arrested for rioting you get your welfare and unemployment canceled.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread