• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CNN is reporting that Joe Biden will be speaking to a small Girl Scout troop tomorrow.

More...

Biden had a drive up rally tonight, a dozen cars, no joke. 1 voter asked him if he against fracking - he said no, then Cooper said that he stated he would end fracking and biden said "I will".

The most telling part was when a biden supporter mentioned that she has a biden sign out on her lawn - she said she looks out and all around her is a sea of trump signs. :lol

Biden had a drive up rally tonight, a dozen cars, no joke. 1 voter asked him if he against fracking - he said no, then Cooper said that he stated he would end fracking and biden said "I will".

The most telling part was when a biden supporter mentioned that she has a biden sign out on her lawn - she said she looks out and all around her is a sea of trump signs. :lol

Sleepy Joe, lol.

What a fool, it's like he's back in april and we have no evidence of what works and what doesn't. Bars/rest/gyms have been open for months with zero evidence they are prime spreading areas. :doh

Gov Abbot in TX relaxed restrictions yesterday - opened the restaurants and gyms, but he said bars will remain shut - because there's so much evidence they spread the virus, he's been brainwashed too.

Big news!

Just went to Walmart and they're getting rid of the bullshit, both entrances open, no in and out through chutes with tape, etc, all the directional arrows inside the store also gone. Talked to the greeter and he said they're loosening up.

I was in such a good mood I spent money like a drunken sailor(almost $17), even splurged on some potted meat and spam.  Picked up treats for Walter too.. :cigar

Big news!

Just went to Walmart and they're getting rid of the bullshit, both entrances open, no in and out through chutes with tape, etc, all the directional arrows inside the store also gone. Talked to the greeter and he said they're loosening up.

I was in such a good mood I spent money like a drunken sailor(almost $17), even splurged on some potted meat and spam.  Picked up treats for Walter too.. :cigar

No one follows the arrows anyway.

Was about as stupid as it gets funneling people through one entrance.

Now go back to 24hrs and quit the 7am - 8:30pm crap under the guise of extra cleaning.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread