Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

wisconsin continuing the mask mandate forever, and now reverting back to 25% restaurant capacity... we'll be dealing with this nonsense forever since gates/fauci/etc have all promised never-ending pandemics for the next 10 years

It's my understanding the republicans in the legislature have the power to overrule the mask order, but they never did it?

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It's my understanding the republicans in the legislature have the power to overrule the mask order, but they never did it?

Our GOP sucks

Completely useless except for the 2 Walz cabinet members they fired.

They are going to negotiate with Walz on a bonding bill this next special session where he will continue with another peace time emergency order extension while getting nothing in return.

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Didn’t trump say he’s shutting it down till post election? What’s the point of tweeting about it ?

I agree, at least wait a couple days before you start asking for a deal. Because the republicans have been begging for stand alone deals and Pelosie has refused every time - she wants $500 billion for states and cities. We just cant do that, this isn't some lousy toss in of $25 million for a NY concert house, that's real money.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread