• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first-quarter-vaccine-deaths-2021.jpg

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

so all you bad asses that are refusing the vaccine how do you plan to travel if they require it?  Are you giving up going to sporting events as well?  90% of you bad asses will fold like a cheap suit when it's all said and done.

I dont expect it to be required to travel. I rarely go to games now, i can live without going to a baseball game and being treated like shit if they go that route.

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

Why is refusing the vaccine at this time have anything to do with being a bad ass?

From a personal standpoint, DEFINELTLY not getting any type of COVID-19 vaccine until at least MARCH/2022.

At this time, many sporting events can be attended without covid-19 vaccination. 

Plus you have these fools rushing out to get the pfizer or moderna  shots,  the J & J shots are coming in huge numbers in just a few weeks - supposedly 100 million by the end of may. Why would anyone take 2 shots when they can do 1 and get it over with? 2 chances to have the vaccine fuck you up, no thanks.

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Why is refusing the vaccine at this time have anything to do with being a bad ass?

From a personal standpoint, DEFINELTLY not getting any type of COVID-19 vaccine until at least MARCH/2022.

At this time, many sporting events can be attended without covid-19 vaccination. 

because you are posing.  You like to go to games so you will fold like most everyone else

Just now, WVU said:

because you are posing.  You like to go to games so you will fold like most everyone else

WRONG, JFC

I can hold off going to any games until at least MARCH/2022.................JFC.......................and at this time, no VACCINE ID is required to go to VEGAS KNIGHTS games anyway. 

AGAIN, no vaccine for me until at LEAST then..............and probably later. 

1 minute ago, FISHHEAD said:

WRONG, JFC

I can hold off going to any games until at least MARCH/2022.................JFC.......................and at this time, no VACCINE ID is required to go to VEGAS KNIGHTS games anyway. 

AGAIN, no vaccine for me until at LEAST then..............and probably later. 

It's all about power and obedience, 30-40% of the country had had covid, at least 70-75% will get the vaccine, do the math, even with overlap that's plenty. There is no medical reason to require everyone to get vaccinated.

Everyone in america can be happy, the pro vaccine people can get their shots, and those that dont can be happy and smug as well.

1 minute ago, jasson621 said:
uh, 6 months? anyone mention this at your jabbing appointment? They get you scheduled back in for September yet?

Pfizer, BioNTech Say Covid-19 Vaccine Protects for Six Months

:mutley

they say 6 months because it's only been 6 months since the first test subjects were injected - it'll end up being far more than that.

2 minutes ago, WVU said:

Fish, when you do fold, please post here saying so. Thanks

WHY WOULD I FOLD ??????????????????????

I've already made the decision............MARCH/2022, at the EARLIEST.......................WILL LET YOU KNOW AFTER THAT TIME MY FIRST FLU SHOT OF ANY TYPE/KIND.

4 minutes ago, WVU said:

Fish, when you do fold, please post here saying so. Thanks

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

I’ll admit at some point I’ll probably be forced to get it , but until then, hard pass. Will update the thread if/when I do end up getting it. 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread