• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is one important step toward a return to normalcy, but there are a few things about post-vaccination life that can feel like an adjustment for some people after months of taking precautions. One in particular may be puzzling: Why do you still need to wear a mask if you've been vaccinated?

Experts say the answer is a little more complicated than most people realize.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:15 AM, HurryUpAndDrink said:

we should go 30%/60% straight bets 50units and see how we fare... only soccer and tennis, no lines higher than -135, all dogs are fair game

5 max plays per day - flat betting, no craziness, unit increase can be considered if decent profit after 50 plays

if we lose 20+ units you can quit

if we show a 20+ profit after 50 plays we can move unto 40%/60% and reconsider strategy if you want

if we succeed is gonna be a good thread - and good advertising for both of us

think about it

PS. If I can get a constant NBA/NHL/MLB wise id make an exception, but needs to be  a guy with over 15% hold in that sport, minimum.

Sounds like a reverse tout move here......lets use your money and make some bets, if we lose you can quit and if we win then we owe from a 30-70 spot to a 40-60 split.......WTF.     DA FUCK GOING ON HERE.......

here's a happy story - a deranged flight attendant threw a family off a plane because the 2 yr old wasn't wearing a mask while eating.

It had a happy ending - the family was allowed back on the plane and the flight attendant was led away by the police.

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9438149/Male-flight-attendant-kicked-Spirit-Airlines-plane-Orlando.html

12 hours ago, mikeman said:

here's a happy story - a deranged flight attendant threw a family off a plane because the 2 yr old wasn't wearing a mask while eating.

It had a happy ending - the family was allowed back on the plane and the flight attendant was led away by the police.

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9438149/Male-flight-attendant-kicked-Spirit-Airlines-plane-Orlando.html

Love it,

Fuck that Kuuuunttttt

Woman tells her facebook friends that the vaccine is killing her, facebook "corrects" her...then she dies.

Facebook 'corrects' woman's complaint vaccine 'is killing me,' then she dies

'The tech giant had the audacity to add a fact check advisory'

WND Staff By WND Staff
Published April 6, 2021 at 11:23am

desiree-penrod-full-jpg.jpg

Desiree Penrod

Facebook, which routinely adds its editorial comments to posts with which it disagrees, recently "fact-checked" a woman's complaint about her reaction to a coronavirus vaccine.

Advertisement - story continues below

Desiree Penrod, 25, said on Facebook after getting vaccinated in early March: "The vaccine is killing me today. My arm hurts, beyond exhausted, headache, stomach cramps and earaches."

Penrod also posted: "Multiple people told me that I looked pale today. Yesterday, I was fine but today it's taking its toll on me."

TRENDING: 'Men are coming': Hundreds of inmates request transfer to women's prisons since January

Facebook, citing the World Health Organization, added a disclaimer to a post by Penrose, "COVID-19 vaccines go through many tests for safety and effectiveness before they're approved."

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread