Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

I watched Fox news and they seem thrilled by the CDC recommendations - which is what they are, they have no ability to compel anyone to mask up.    They're also talking like the CDC mask guidelines for schools will actually happen - the majority of states will still have unmasked students.

Just like with their biased election coverage, FOX is part of the problem, , they are not really conservative or on the side of individual liberty.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just like with their biased election coverage, FOX is part of the problem, , they are not really conservative or on the side of individual liberty.

When did you figure this out, honestly

The only beacon in the MSM for conservatives is OAN

Newsmax is just FOXlite

36 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Mike and Mike have memories as short as their dick....the American people will put their masks on as soon as they are told without a fight.

We are a country of sheep and the wolves came home to roost 

Listen pal, I wore a mask maybe 15 times last time(in 9-10 months) and it'll be less this time. What you guys in CA do is beyond my control.

19 hours ago, mikeman said:

Remember the story from last week about the Dr in alabama who had to tell patients it was too late to be vaccinated as they died?

It was a total lie.

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/07/alabama-doctor-who-told-gut-wrenching-fake-vaccine-story-is-the-new-nayirah-al-ṣabaḥ

Who but the sheep thought that nonsense was real to being with?

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'm starting to think you're as dumb as axl - and that's saying something.

Why dont you read up on why there was no flu, hell start with the cdc link the guy provided and then expand.....dont be mad at me because you dont want to research

I would love to explain but I have learned that IF you dont already agree with me, then you NEVER accept anything I share, regardless of how much proof I give you so ......

external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Why dont you read up on why there was no flu, hell start with the cdc link the guy provided and then expand.....dont be mad at me because you dont want to research

I would love to explain but I have learned that IF you dont already agree with me, then you NEVER accept anything I share, regardless of how much proof I give you so ......

external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg

Listen dummy, there was no flu worldwide, not just here and other places where we did PCR testing, etc. Masks, no masks, shutdowns, no shutdowns high covid or low, there was no flu anywhere.

For once pull your head out of your ass.

11 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Listen dummy, there was no flu worldwide, not just here and other places where we did PCR testing, etc. Masks, no masks, shutdowns, no shutdowns high covid or low, there was no flu anywhere.

For once pull your head out of your ass.

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

I posted a tweet and you said the guy  was wrong and started talking about viral interference being the reason there were no flus

I said that is NOT the reason there were no flus, the testing being faulty as admitted by the CDC is one reason.

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THERE BEING  FLUs.....WTF is wrong with you lately?

18 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

I posted a tweet and you said the guy  was wrong and started talking about viral interference being the reason there were no flus

I said that is NOT the reason there were no flus, the testing being faulty as admitted by the CDC is one reason.

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THERE BEING  FLUs.....WTF is wrong with you lately?

So now you claim you posted a tweet from a guy and disagreed with it?

Whatever champ.  :laugh

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So now you claim you posted a tweet from a guy and disagreed with it?

Whatever champ.  :laugh

Look either there is some misunderstanding about what we are contending or you are trolling me again for no reason.

Forget the tweet

What is YOUR top contention for why there were close to zero flus ?

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Look either there is some misunderstanding about what we are contending or you are trolling me again for no reason.

Forget the tweet

What is YOUR top contention for why there were close to zero flus ?

Viral interference, it had zero to do with masks or other mitigation, zero to do with testing. it's a natural phenomenon. the same thing happened around 2008 with I think it was sars.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread