Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

Do you even read what you write?  You immediately dismiss a doctor who someone can verify, as a shill because he doesnt agree with you beliefs but you fully believe someone who posted a meme from someone who knew someone who works in a nursing home.  

I "entertain" all views.  I never said I agree with everything the doctor said, just thought there was some good information from a reliable source.  You guys on the other hand immediately start calling anyone that says anything you dont agree with a shill, fake, etc.  So much for opposing views.

Enjoy your circle jerk.  Im done with this stupid thread.  Its a shame you cant be more open minded.  You have a lot of good points you post but your extremist ways will keep anyone from taking you seriously.

by "you guys" i'm assuming you also mean me and mikeman?  i certainly don't call anyone names like that

12 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

well hannity had a law scholar named gregg jarrett on last night. he said the gov can if they want make the vaccine mandatory for the population. they have the legal right. even experimental vaccines

hannity didnt say anything

hannity's ratings are dropping, he used to trade off with tucker for the highest ratings and later trailed him slightly, now he's 25-30% below tucker. He's a hard watch most of the time.

16 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

well hannity had a law scholar named gregg jarrett on last night. he said the gov can if they want make the vaccine mandatory for the population. they have the legal right. even experimental vaccines

hannity didnt say anything

Only the individual states can mandate vaccines, as per the 10th Amendment. I hate Wiki but this is the landmark case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobson_v._Massachusetts

48 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

Oh is that Dr. Katalin Karikó and her collaborator Dr. Drew Weissman?

Its hard to tell if you just like to make smug comments or if you really care about the truth.

I guess for now I will give the benefit of the doubt, Yes I have read stories about these 2 being the founders.

Here is a start to learn the about  the real inventor Robert Malone

As far as I am concerned they are tying to erase the guys accomplishments because he didnt want to play ball.

He was given the cold shoulder by YT and WIKI and censored hard all the way around when he  warned people about  the vax.

Whether you choose to go with the new narrative of Katlin or the original one of Robert, the guys is still very smart.

https://www.educationviews.org/inventor-of-mrna-technology-removed-from-wikipedia-after-he-warned-against-taking-covid-jabs/

DC to require masks, it's pretty clear 2 days after the CDC called for them enthusiasm for them is almost nil - only the bluest of mayors/govs are trying to help biden out(DC, Atlanta, etc), even the usual lunatic govs are mostly issuing strong recommendations to mask instead of mandates.

The CDC/ fauci/ biden have to be shocked that they've failed so miserably to ratchet up the fear.

Reports are out there that Bidens people are desperate and that they will soon call for shutdowns , that'll go over like a lead balloon as well. :lol

Just now, RaiseThese said:

shit is heating up for real

Nancy talking about arresting people who wont follow orders

Now some R's challenging her, will this lead to them standing up for the country as well?

F'n pussies, you want to protest masks - you walk around maskless on the house floor, not the senate. :doh

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread