• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dumb Monkey is now claiming Texas officials haven't requested mortuary trailers from FEMA. He's claiming CNN, NBC NEWS, Fox News, etc. Are all spreading lies. We know the Nazis, Americans and Germans were champions of lies and information. I have a feeling Dumb Monkey is trafficking more lies. We'll see.

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Monkey is now claiming Texas officials haven't requested mortuary trailers from FEMA. He's claiming CNN, NBC NEWS, Fox News, etc. Are all spreading lies. We know the Nazis, Americans and Germans were champions of lies and information. I have a feeling Dumb Monkey is trafficking more lies. We'll see.

The moron is by far the dumbest and least informed person here, and thats borderline impossible given the complete level of stupidity on this forum, its staggering 

21 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

About as credible as this libtarded story.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/31/a-man-lies-dead-in-the-street-the-image-that-captures-the-wuhan-coronavirus-crisis

And you idiots think you haven't been brainwashed the past year and half.

Just documenting Dumb Monkey saying MSM reporting Texas requests help from FEMA is a lie. Dumb Monkey is always wrong. I'm betting lots of money he's wrong again.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Just documenting Dumb Monkey saying MSM reporting Texas requests help from FEMA is a lie. Dumb Monkey is always wrong. I'm betting lots of money he's wrong again.

Dont know if it's true but more importantly i dont care, dont care about cases, dont care about deaths, at this point the only people that should give a shit about covid are medical people - and only because that's their F'n job.

Just now, mikeman said:

Dont know if it's true but more importantly i dont care, dont care about cases, dont care about deaths, at this point the only people that should give a shit about covid are medical people - and only because that's their F'n job.

Obviously, they saw more deaths in the past.

These two idiots wouldn't know their head from a hole in the ground.

27 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

About as credible as this libtarded story.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/31/a-man-lies-dead-in-the-street-the-image-that-captures-the-wuhan-coronavirus-crisis

And you idiots think you haven't been brainwashed the past year and half.

Dumb Monkey lying again. Anyone betting on Dumb Monkey? 

Prop is Fox News, CNN, Wapo all reporting Texas request mortuary trailers is a lie.  

Anyone betting on Dumb Monkey?

35 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Texas requests 5 mortuary trailers from FEMA. Dead bodies are piling up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/texas-requests-five-mortuary-trailers-anticipation-covid-deaths-n1276924

Nazi Fishhead nailed this one.

Yeah but there's a plot twist.

They're gonna be filling up... with vaccinated people.

I'll give you guys a quick primer on TX and epidemiology - they're test positivity is now dropping. That mean they've peaked, doesn't mean cases reported will necessarially drop because during surges far more people get tested(so cases will remain elevated for a bit), hospitalizations will likely continue up for maybe another week or two, but they have turned direction. Very soon things will get better each and every day.

image.thumb.png.6cf40ede8832abc7c12cc1935e129db8.png

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I'll give you guys a quick primer on TX and epidemiology - they're test positivity is now dropping. That mean they've peaked, doesn't mean cases reported will necessarially drop because during surges far more people get tested(so cases will remain elevated for a bit), hospitalizations will likely continue up for maybe another week or two, but they have turned direction. Very soon things will get better each and every day.

image.thumb.png.6cf40ede8832abc7c12cc1935e129db8.png

These idiots have no idea how to interpret data.

Brock and Bigrunner only know how to take orders.

Runny do you ever get nervous that by injecting that awful vaccine you may have primed your own immune cells to kill you, by having an extreme overreaction to a novel Covid strain where the vax doesn't protect you and instead floods your lungs?

It's like someone sewed a time bomb inside your body, and you woke up and are now walking around with it inside you, and it could go off at any time. 

And now that you've done that, it can't be undone. There's nothing you can do now except hope it all turns out ok. 

I'm so happy I dont have to think about that. I'd be very worried based on these new scientific studies.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread