• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Colin Powell dead from covid. :laugh

Yea, that vaccine really works. Remember it's virtually 100% effective against serious complications and death.

Everyone knows that the vaccine clearly don't work. Even their dumb stance on it reducing the chances of death are flat out lies.

2 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

LOL

Mike, that's complete and total horseshit

what are you talking about?

how many vaccine deaths do you think there are worldwide?

tens of thousands have been reported, as i said, and that's just the tip of the iceberg because doctors/etc are scared to report anything as a vaccine injury/death

i personally know people harmed by these injections, and you're essentially calling them liars and laughing at them with your psychopathic belief that the media and big pharma don't lie for money

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

NEW: NHL Suspends Sharks’ Evander Kane for 21 Games for Submitting Fake Covid Vaccine Card

Get a load of this pussy...

“I would like to apologize to my teammates, the San Jose Sharks organization, and all Sharks fans for violating the NHL COVID protocols,” Kane said in a statement released by the NHLPA. “I made a mistake, one I sincerely regret and take responsibility for. During my suspension, I will continue to participate in counseling to help me make better decisions in the future. When my suspension is over, I plan to return to the ice with great effort, determination, and love for the game of hockey.”

Just now, sleepy said:

Get a load of this pussy...

“I would like to apologize to my teammates, the San Jose Sharks organization, and all Sharks fans for violating the NHL COVID protocols,” Kane said in a statement released by the NHLPA. “I made a mistake, one I sincerely regret and take responsibility for. During my suspension, I will continue to participate in counseling to help me make better decisions in the future. When my suspension is over, I plan to return to the ice with great effort, determination, and love for the game of hockey.”

No mention of if he'll get the jab.

15 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

what are you talking about?

how many vaccine deaths do you think there are worldwide?

tens of thousands have been reported, as i said, and that's just the tip of the iceberg because doctors/etc are scared to report anything as a vaccine injury/death

i personally know people harmed by these injections, and you're essentially calling them liars and laughing at them with your psychopathic belief that the media and big pharma don't lie for money

Bullshit

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

ok so for no financial reason whatsoever... i'm lying, my daughter's friend is lying, my clients are lying, but people making billions of dollars are telling the truth

i guess that makes sense in landers-land

If it was even close to true, they would have stopped vaccinations months ago, like when there was an issue with polio.

It's not even remotely true