• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

it's that kind of nonsense thinking that allows tyranny

under your logic the usa deserves it because biden was "voted in" and because the vast majority of cowards here closed their schools, churches, businesses for no reason other than ignorance and cowardice

We do deserve it, i dont like it but that's the truth.

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

for years i had a real stiff neck. i think from drinking left side. really hurt my range of motion. well vaccine just made it worse from monday

its back

Ok, the thought of side effects that have been mentioned for the last 18 months didn't occur to you?

An initiative created by the World Council for Health, #WorldIvermectinDay is taking place on July 23rd around the world. 

The first World Ivermectin Day was launched in 2021 and raised massive awareness about the life-saving benefits of the medicine ivermectin, including for COVID-19 symptoms and prevention.

Did you know?

• Ivermectin was derived from a microorganism found in soil in Japan.
  • Since it was approved for human use, over 4 billion doses have been administered.
  • Satoshi Omura and William Campbell received a Nobel Prize in 2015 for their discovery and development of ivermectin.
  • Nearly 90 studies, involving over 130,000 patients in 27 countries, have shown statistically significant improvements using ivermectin for prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

Now isn't that worth celebrating?

Here are 5 simple ways you can get involved in World Ivermectin Day.

1. Join an event - either online or better yet, in person!
  2. Help spread critical awareness by sharing information on your social media accounts. This World Ivermectin Day toolkit is a great place to start. Or share this fun video produced by FLCCC.
  3. Educate yourself and others about the history of IVM and about ivermectin's role in tackling COVID-19.
  4. Watch World Council for Health's video content, including a 24-hour video reel featuring voices from around the world.
  5. Share your own experience with ivermectin - write to us at [email protected] or visit the Ivermectin Stories page at the World Ivermectin Day website
  6. BONUS ITEM! Buy some ivermectin swag and wear your love with pride.
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdefault.salsalabs

5 minutes ago, redstripe said:

This thread was more about vaxxed and unvaxxed . Makes sense if only a few views. But this has been going a long time. 

6 month old thread, but Hoffler woke up this morning and was like

"Dammit , Ima be merging and moving threads this afternoon....dont want George to think Im not doing my part"

Lets make room for more KK Dew Posts and Brock Lunches

:dancing