finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

well i fuked myself. for the past about 7 work days ive had my planter fascitits inserts left/right mixed up

the right on the left foot ect

got lucky and took my shoes off at break and it popped out of my left shoe and the bottom-side said RIGHT

damage is done however hopefully i can be 100% by monday. next 2 days will suck 

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

no desire really. saturday i have a full day and sunday i always feel tired

3 day weekend but thats months away. only way i would deposit anyways is 100% cash with a low roll and thats to make money 

I've seen your plays for a long time KK.

I'm convinced that if you didn't chase bonuses with garbage rollovers, skipped props and instead flat bet sides at a -105 shop you would be ahead. 

You're better than you think you are.

i might have to make the decision to take tomorrow off. for the long term benefit of keeping my job

could barely fall asleep last night my feet were throbbing. dont think 2 days off is enough since i had those inserts on backwards

last resort move but will see how i feel tonight 

51 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i might have to make the decision to take tomorrow off. for the long term benefit of keeping my job

could barely fall asleep last night my feet were throbbing. dont think 2 days off is enough since i had those inserts on backwards

last resort move but will see how i feel tonight 

Take the rest of the week off and go in refreshed on Monday.

2 minutes ago, Brayden11 said:

Throw yourself down a flight of stairs and sue the company. It’s your best chance of long term success.

im just going to stick this out for 3 months. then move on

its a 3 month deal. too far away really 30 minutes

their is an industrial park 2 minutes from me. if im in shape and alert i should be able to easily get a job there

36 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

im doing damge to my heal. i can feel it real deep pain

need to get dr scholls cf340

but might even need to take monday off. let this heal. ive taken 10 81mg aspirin today and im still in bad pain 

A normal aspirin is 325 mg(the 81 is baby doses for blood thinning, etc), so you've taken 2 1/2 standard tablets for the whole day.  most people pop 2 or even 3 if they are in pain and may do it several times day.

That's why it's not working for pain sir.

this is the new vazalore asprin that bypasses the stomach

1 81mg pill is almost $1

my heels are killing me. 2 months ago i pushed myself too hard at a factory job they kept telling me my back would get better cause they need ppl bad

well it never got better. i was pounding the aleve just to get thru a shift. so it still hurts now i think its permanent scar tissue

point is i wont destroy my heels to keep this job. if i have to start pounding pain killers early in the week it wasnt meant to be. and i like it 50 minute lunch off my feet. ppl in my area take a 35 minute break 3 hours later. i could too if i wanted. then you are fairly clean afterwards and not in the cold