finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

you know little to nothing

im not exaggerating anything. i quit. if i went in i would need another month of nsaids

always the same each day. "oh this will be my last one......this will get me thru today then i wont take anymore" ect

they can move this slender half-black guy down there they are fine. hes 25 and can stand on a hard floor all day

After my food poisoning I decided to make a life change(sorta), i threw out all my medicines in the cabinet that are 15-20 years expired, anyway I bought some new aspirin - almost picked out the baby aspirin...but i didn't - got a 100ct bottle of full strength for 98 cents, also bought some diarrhea meds for $1, and some cough syrup for like $3.99 - the cough syrup I had expired in 2006 - still tasted good but like i said I'm moving on up to the bigtime.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even trying a standing 8+ hours job

not going to work. shame cause i was pretty good i think. i tried hard and most of the time i was wasted on covid

but really ive taken way way too many nsaids. with prozac too. and ive had a dull ache for a while now

and im 2 miles from an industrial park. ill put on my nicest clothes and go door to door tomorrow there

11 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

going to try and play a little ps4 tonight. will call up every business on industrial way tomorrow asking for a job. a guy should be able to play video games every so often. plz

Stop playing children's games ps4. Time to grow up and play the reality game that's called LIFE . 

13 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

ok some guys go to bars for 4 hours friday night. i go play ps4 

what the fuk is wrong with that. its free

Its children's games or games for low mentality insecure adults that have a child's mentality . Those games cloud your reality . Get out and exercise . Motion = Emotion. Thats  all you need to know to start .

i think i just got threatened on another site with a month long DEWing

they said they would take my sobriety away from me. so i just might pack it up here i waste about 2 hours a day between here and a dumb site that just scares me. 

tucker usually covers what i need to know anyways