finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this place is a dud

ive had 2 sales all day we opened at 11am is now almost 2

im already filling out applications for other jobs. ive filled out 4 today. will fill out a few more and then go for a jog

honestly dont want to burn thru all the jobs in a 10 mile radius all at once. day by day

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

this place is a dud

ive had 2 sales all day we opened at 11am is now almost 2

im already filling out applications for other jobs. ive filled out 4 today. will fill out a few more and then go for a jog

honestly dont want to burn thru all the jobs in a 10 mile radius all at once. day by day

So what's the problem?  You're hourly, sounds like a skate job, if you were busy you'd be complaining you're exhausted and hurting.

You wont get busy till the weather warms up.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So what's the problem?  You're hourly, sounds like a skate job, if you were busy you'd be complaining you're exhausted and hurting.

You wont get busy till the weather warms up.

im starting to regret quitting that $22/hr job

not sure. risky ppl working with. i guess i had to. but i was good the supervisor even told me so and he meant it. theres an inustrial park right down the street and some of the biz are hiring and wont ever call me back. no matter how i contact them. fuking b.s

really work history means everything. the guy i did that job with a few weeks ago was getting contacted by recruiters trying to make him leave his job that hes had for 3 years. he didnt even ask them they just found him. all of them constantly making him offers. and if put out about 50% more work then him not sure it would have always been like that but nothing else to do 

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

filled out or contacted 6 businesses today

will i get penalized for them not responding? like i have control over that

ill call my doctor for job help tomorrow when they are open. but not only them they might be a dead end. 7+ apps tomorrow

No you wont get penalized . If they really want you they will send someone to knock on your door .

12 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

The never ending saga.

it will end. but i am discouraged cause you can see the employers dismiss you on indeed

how could you not at least talk to someone on the phone for 5 minutes?

i dont think im going to be able to find a job within 15 minutes. that sucks. that $22/hr job was easy too. at least im getting in good shape and im getting sharper mentally. so if i could just get an interview at a decent place $19/hr i bet i would keep it

also i have to make up a fake girlfriend from another state. these jobs ppl dont like f4gggs. cant b e caught flat footed