finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are just DEWing me all the time to get a job. teaching me a lesson that sitting at home is not acceptable. but i cant make these places not see my lifetime taxes and give me an interview

all i can do is fill out every 2nd shift job in a 15 mile radius. cant get a job on will alone

going to take a shower and then look some more. make the resume better. looks like im just going to be tortured until i get lucky and get a job. again if i had someone call me back today to be somewhere an hour later i would be a ghost. 

11 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

made the resume better

got rid of that stupid gaming manager thing. added a fake manufacturing job that i could pretend to have had if they talked about it. eating then filling out some resumes. will start a new job site and make a resume there

WTF, do they even want a resume for these kind of jobs?  i would think an application without cross outs scribbled in pencil would  impress them.

Just now, KingKolzig said:

these places must be checking my taxes

has to be 

Has it occurred to you that co's in similar industries/ light industrial areas might talk to each other? Perhaps they heard that one of the places you quit on bent over backwards to cater to you and you dropped out in 2 weeks?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Has it occurred to you that co's in similar industries/ light industrial areas might talk to each other? Perhaps they heard that one of the places you quit on bent over backwards to cater to you and you dropped out in 2 weeks?

life is a lot of lucky. some things just dont develop in a good way. tough 

im not going to panic just yet. hard part is really over. lost 30 lbs while in the recovery phase from alcohol. i remember saying every night "i cant do this" but i still kept at it

so im 215 and im going to keep that weight for a few weeks. tomorrow is going to rain all day. i truly believe i should wait until tomorrow to send my new indeed resume. it doesnt always catch up ive seen it first hand

so ill find a 2nd job site tonight. make that resume. send some out there. and tomorrow i will start right away with indeed apps

im telling this so i dont get DEWed. im asking for a decent night to enjoy myself. i dont feel good. ive said this before and asked for this and the next day i dont do what i said. but i really will. rain all day. nothing else to do

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Redo that resume but be honest - say I left my last job because i put my shoe inserts in backwards and that set you back for 3 months. Then for the next one say the other workers were thugs and they didn't like faggs.

thugs. those guys coming over the border by the hundreds of thousands arent saints pal. they will get benefits for a while then get a letter saying they are cut off

they will make $3k a month and realize rent is $2k........they wont be happy

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

thugs. those guys coming over the border by the hundreds of thousands arent saints pal. they will get benefits for a while then get a letter saying they are cut off

they will make $3k a month and realize rent is $2k........they wont be happy

What happened to your Caddyshack ice cream gig? That's right up your alley.