The X

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, WVU said:

X takes a ton of crap on this forum and handles himself well.  I am an X fan.

Vaxed and winning. 

We've all been there. Alot of us battled back in the day. Actually most of us from The EOG days. Quite funny. And good times.  Now we have to keep these young hellcats in check. Forum OGs  There were some funny ones. And hands down JBD was the fuel on the fire on most LMFAO. Guy was gasoline. But that's what makes our forum and the relationships we have great. Cheers TGF. 

10 minutes ago, The X said:

Vaxed and winning. 

We've all been there. Alot of us battled back in the day. Actually most of us from The EOG days. Quite funny. And good times.  Now we have to keep these young hellcats in check. Forum OGs  There were some funny ones. And hands down JBD was the fuel on the fire on most LMFAO. Guy was gasoline. But that's what makes our forum and the relationships we have great. Cheers TGF. 

The vaccine caused you to get sick, repent your sins, renounce the vaccine.

The first step on the journey is admitting your past mistakes, never, ever again allow yourself to be injected by an MRNA gene therapy experiment.

1 minute ago, The X said:

Stop eating paint chips. I got my second shot on May 5. If the vax going to affect it would have months ago. The vax kept me out of the hospital and off a respirator.

Each dose will cause your body to produce more spike proteins - which will in turn attack your own cells and immune system. Are you so naive that you think the govts  motive in demanding everyone to get vaxxed is purely based on helping us stay healthy?

35 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you think you would have been on a respirator without the vaccine?

Uhh.  Why?

I got over it in a few days without a vaccine.

me too

and i'm pretty unhealthy

people that are brainwashed are never gonna get over their brainwashing.... just like people still think saddam hussein had wmd even though it has been proved otherwise 1000x over

1 hour ago, The X said:

Stop eating paint chips. I got my second shot on May 5. If the vax going to affect it would have months ago. The vax kept me out of the hospital and off a respirator.

Good lord, I am trying real hard not to call you a dipshit in every post but you're making it real hard Ringo. You are young and healthy the only thing the vaccine may have done for you is to give you future health problems. I hope not but you don't know if it will or not any more than you know you would've been dying without it. 

22 minutes ago, The X said:

I love grown men babysitters. Talk about TILTED. LMAO.  Guys absolutely losing it and  arguing over what I chose to put in my body. 

Yet I would take the vax over potted meat any day of the week.

not tilted, just annoyed that someone as smart as you is giving credit to the thing that did nothing for you, and might have made you sick

there is not one study anywhere in the world that says the vaccine gives you any kind of benefits 8 months later, other than negative benefits

19 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

not tilted, just annoyed that someone as smart as you is giving credit to the thing that did nothing for you, and might have made you sick

there is not one study anywhere in the world that says the vaccine gives you any kind of benefits 8 months later, other than negative benefits

Wrong.All and every study proves otherwise. Where the fuck have you been? The vax has proven that people who have It have less complications. Fuck 8 months from m now. Who gives a fuck about 8 months from now.?