Does anyone know anything about this shirt?

HinesWard86

27 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

usually those names are fake bro, is a prebought list approved by a WU/MG employee on the take who actually processes the transactions

San Juan is Philippines by the way

San José is Costa Rica's capital

Duh... San Jose.

The name is real. Grandmother is Weitzner / Somerstein. Both ex-pat Americans. Last I heard she was in a swanky hi-rise apartment... in San Jose.

6 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

YOU CALL THIS THE PRIME OF YOUR LIFE?   I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHEN YOU WERE NOT IN YOUR PRIME.....

WATERMELON HEAD?  I WOULD CALL YOU WEIRD SHAPED HEAD A PUMPKIN HAD PAL.....

hahahaha

this is funny not because u are funny but because you are stupid

we laugh at u, not with u

16 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Funny?    Who the heck is trying to be funny..... ill let you entertain us and be the CLOWN PAL.....   unlike yourself i am at a GAMBLING FORUM TO GAMBLE.......  you should not try to be funny, what you should try to do is get a real job so that you can afford a decent supper and your ticket to Portugal  pal....

Creativity?  Punchline?  What the fuck you think you are writing a book here pal?   

Black, white, vaxxed or unvaxxed my life now and forever will be better then what you will ever have pal.....now get back yo what you do best..........BEGGING.......

sounds like I flicked a switch there with u being a closeted self hating negro

ahhh yeah, EVERYONE here comes here to ONLY post about gambling you moron

this is a gentleman's forum, where many subjects are discussed, as a side to gambling

I'm a recreational, and occasional gambler.. I don't have that addiction thank God - you keep making idiotic points further cementing your position in the top 5 retard list here along with X, Raise, Runner, and Chapo. Good job "pal"

Yeah, I'd love to see you and that hideous woman you married, I can only guess what a horror show it must've been when u bumped uglies

Imagine being so smart, and handsome (to females at least), that even if you are broke, ladies from Europe and America line up to marry you

Yeah sucker, getting girls never been a problem  for me, u think my world changes because some negro like u, with a 75 IQ doesn't approve of my face? Do you realize how childish and retarded u sound? Especially at your age?

Good lord

You should have never left the plantation

And I mean that cause you are dull and stupid, not black and ugly...

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

post a pic of you and your wife when u were young 200 years ago

see who looks better

PRIME OF MY LIFE, NBW

LEARN HOW TO ACCEPT IT

photo_122@25-11-2021_10-04-07.jpg

PAL MY LADIES ARENT ADDICTS........ YOURS ON THE OTHER HAND IS....... CONGRATS ON FINDING A DRUG ADDICT PAL.....

THANKS FOR HELPING ME PASS HALF MY SUNDAY, ALWAYS LOOKING FR SOME MORON LIKE YOU TO PASS MY SUNDAY WITH....

YOU GOT LIFE FIGURED OUT PAL.....ONLY IN YOUR MIND......

IM DONE WITH YOU.....PLENTY OF BUMS IN THE USA I COULD TALK TO THAT ARE JUST LIKE YOU.....

YOUR WIFE LOL ?...... PAL YOU COULDNT AFFORD A DECENT WEDDING OR EVEN TO SUPPORT YOUR WIFE....

IM DONE WITH THIS CLOWN, SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE IT FROM HERE.....BROCK DICK BEGGAR

2 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

PAL MY LADIES ARENT ADDICTS........ YOURS ON THE OTHER HAND IS....... CONGRATS ON FINDING A DRUG ADDICT PAL.....

THANKS FOR HELPING ME PASS HALF MY SUNDAY, ALWAYS LOOKING FR SOME MORON LIKE YOU TO PASS MY SUNDAY WITH....

YOU GOT LIFE FIGURED OUT PAL.....ONLY IN YOUR MIND......

IM DONE WITH YOU.....PLENTY OF BUMS IN THE USA I COULD TALK TO THAT ARE JUST LIKE YOU.....

YOUR WIFE LOL ?...... PAL YOU COULDNT AFFORD A DECENT WEDDING OR EVEN TO SUPPORT YOUR WIFE....

IM DONE WITH THIS CLOWN, SOMEONE ELSE CAN TAKE IT FROM HERE.....BROCK DICK BEGGAR

and the low IQ negro admits he is old and declining, just like his brain, which can't clearly keep up with me, the Italian Stallion, the drinker free thinker, the Ayatollah of Rocknrolla AND STILL UNDEFEATED

let me know when you want to become a little bit smarter and I will further show you how is done ?

ladies you say? so you are an unfaithful scumbag negro that two times his wife risking bring venereal disease to the marriage? NICE

addicts or not, my wife and I value loyalty

couple things:

nbw's unique style of phrasing is growing on me.  it hurts a little to read but i picture him as a character in a novel and it has a weird sort of rhythm.

2. hurryup has a pretty wife and she looks really familiar.  is there a famous actress or model she looks like because i feel like ive seen that face.

three- if you get high enough this shit is entertaining.  i feel like the 5th grade insults and then someone popping in with a post by add to the intrigue.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

15 minutes ago, EugeneMorgan said:

couple things:

nbw's unique style of phrasing is growing on me.  it hurts a little to read but i picture him as a character in a novel and it has a weird sort of rhythm.

2. hurryup has a pretty wife and she looks really familiar.  is there a famous actress or model she looks like because i feel like ive seen that face.

three- if you get high enough this shit is entertaining.  i feel like the 5th grade insults and then someone popping in with a post by add to the intrigue.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

it is right?

I'm high myself on weed, love, coffee and ice cream

might add candy to the mix, Sleepy style

NBW writes like a retard, and he is a retard, but he is our negro retard

25 minutes ago, EugeneMorgan said:

couple things:

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

hmmm she is a chamaleon and can look quite different

but as u can see, I over achieved

Im proud of myself

Mostly, proud of her

photo_82@11-12-2021_05-06-33.jpg

IMG-20180530-WA0000.jpg

20190826_232721.jpg

IMG-20190827-WA0128.jpg

20180531_005101.jpg

20180809_142737.jpg

20180814_155652.jpg

20190317_181751.jpg

20190429_152331.jpg

IMG_20151110_144209.jpg

photo_94@11-12-2021_05-07-03.jpg

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

i'm not sure how you can martingale at table limits, so the shirt is stupid

let's say the table min/max is 50/1000

so you start the martingale at 50 or 100, then 200, then 400, then 800... even if you are somehow betting 1000 then how would you martingale the next bet?  you'd already be at the limit

Nothing about that shirt makes sense lol. It has to be a joke shirt or a gag gift that somehow ended up in PNG. There has to be a story behind it and would love to know it. 

9 minutes ago, EugeneMorgan said:

I'm going to say Hurry's wife looks like a cross between Sarah Silverman (Hurry's wife much prettier than her) and Christina Grimmie (singer that was killed).

Nothing wrong with that combo.

interesting, ill take that

she can be funnier than Sarah Silverman, so that a big plus