• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Remember this "great " speach on CNN? 

According to Petraeus, the Ukrainian Armed Forces' counteroffensive will be “very impressive”

The Guardian reports this. 

"I think that this counteroffensive is going to be very impressive. My sense is that they will achieve combined arms effects in other words, they will successfully carry out combined arms operations where you have engineers that are breaching the obstacles and diffusing the minefields and so forth; armour following right on through protected by infantry against anti-tank missiles; air defence keeping the Russians aircraft off them; electronic warfare jamming their radio networks; logistics right up behind them; artillery and mortars right out in front of them," Gen Petraeus said.

And most important of all … is that as the lead elements inevitably culminate after 72-96 hours, physically that’s about as far as you can go, and they’ll have taken losses … you have follow-on units that will push right on through and capitalise on the progress and maintain the momentum and I think that can get the entire Russian defence in that area moving, then I think you have other opportunities that will open up on the flanks as well.

PS. I am surprised Russians did not surrender right after his speech. 

:deemer

Very impressive imagination, they war game that stuff constantly, the fact that in the real world we cant win a war is irrelevant to them.

I recall reading about some war game where one of our carriers was hit by something like 5 torpedos or anti ship missiles - they concluded that it's effectiveness was reduced by 2%, it's all nonsense.

3 hours ago, redstripe said:

They wonder why Russia is not running out of weapons , Because they are using the ones biden sent . What a shyt show biden is. 

He is now supplying putin with weapons we pay for. 

Things that I noticed :

Russians had not employed massive bombings yet. FAB's KAD's (glading bombs)these weapons have been used handfully in small numbers, not to mention carpet bombings. We are yet to see any of them. 

Russian and Western "experts" failed to predict anything. 

Cheap glading bombs, Russians have probably unlimited amount of them. 

Disarming nato in ukraine, most likely. 

Biden and his administration. The international politics and institution remains the same. Rearming the world is very profitable. 

British are desperate and have nothing to lose. Unlike US  British have no natural resources to back their economy, colonies are slipping away. Failed Empire that is trying to drug anyone in it's war. 

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

Putin is what trump could have been if he wasn't weak.

This is a cut out of 12 minutes video that was broadcasted on Russian major networks. 

Vladimir Putin took part in the three flag raising ceremony. 1687011755_flagi.jpg.1f81338e05d142ef57fb9a1581160912.jpg

1687014165_4.jpg.5ccf6b753ea7ebd1088a3dfc990d59c2.jpg

President Vladimir Putin took part in the ceremony of hoisting three flags in the Gulf of Finland: the Russian Empire, the USSR and Russia. Symbols of continuity and the great heritage of our state.

So you can judge the size:
These are 175 meters long flags 574 feet
The building beside Lakhta Center in St Petersburg. 
Which is the tallest building in Europe?
Tallest buildings
Rank    Name    Height m (ft)
1    Lakhta Center    462 m (1,516 ft). 

Not moakin or anything imagine US raising innormous Confederation flag along with the US flag right beside  Statue of Liberty. Lol. The way things are there is a much greater chance for LGBTQI flag being raised. 
Liberals deliberately destroying US heritage. 

Now the reason for the withdrawal of Russian troops from the Kyiv region and in general from the north of Ukraine is clear.
Ukry, having done their work, signed an agreement in Turkey, and after that they wiped themselves.

Putin is saying we never made it public showing agreements that have been signed in Turkey between Russian and Ukrainian delegations (right at the beginning of the war). On how much troops and military uks can keep, not joining nato. After Russians withdrew uks changed their mind.