Ukraine war thread

mikeman

Why is this a story exactly?  An army of 25k claims they’re overtaking their country filled with hundred’s of thousands of soldiers?  Putin could easily just nuke them and NATO wouldn’t be able to do anything about it since it was fired on his own soil.

This whole war is a joke.  Zelensky dressing like GI Joe prentending to be George Washington in the thick of the daily battle with his troops, while he sits on the sidelines and sends his people to get slaughtered daily.  Biden sending over 100 billion for a war we have nothing to do with but single handedly are funding in the name of freedom and protecting an ally but yet we won’t join and put a stop to it.  Russia can’t take over Ukraine after 16 months.  Stupidity.  If Biden were any sort of leader of a super power this war would be over already.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Why is this a story exactly?  An army of 25k claims they’re overtaking their country filled with hundred’s of thousands of soldiers?  Putin could easily just nuke them and NATO wouldn’t be able to do anything about it since it was fired on his own soil.

This whole war is a joke.  Zelensky dressing like GI Joe prentending to be George Washington in the thick of the daily battle with his troops, while he sits on the sidelines and sends his people to get slaughtered daily.  Biden sending over 100 billion for a war we have nothing to do with but single handedly are funding in the name of freedom and protecting an ally but yet we won’t join and put a stop to it.  Russia can’t take over Ukraine after 16 months.  Stupidity.  If Biden were any sort of leader of a super power this war would be over already.

What's this young and dumb poster talking about now. I don't even read Gmcarroll33's stupid shit anymore. I have schooled him one to many times. 

I imagine he's claiming its all Bidens fault and Donald Trump is the greatest president ever. And everything has been a witch hunt?

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Biidge over Moscow river has been dismantled. No work in Moscow on Monday.  Fast moving civil war.  Things are spiraling out of control. 

"Putin should lay down his arms and surrender". Jimmy Hoffa 

since it was at war russia just doesnt have a strong force around moscow. this group could literally fuk up the kremlin and state offices ect

20 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Remember when Trump was president and the world wasn’t a shit show?

America was a shit show. We had an insurrection on Jan 6th. Police died. Trump supporters died. And 1,000s have been indicted and convicted. 

And then there was Trump trying to cover up Covid because he didn't want a panic situation.  Hundreds of thousands Americans needlessly parished under Trump's failed leadership. 

In Helsinki Trump announced to the world he believed Putin over America's intelligence.  Then he announced to the world him and Kim Jong-un had a love affair.  

Then China awarded Ivanka over 40 patents.  Then Donald and Jared conspired with Saudi's MBS to cover up the killing of an American resident reporter.  Then MBS gave Jared 2 billion dollars against the wishes of the Saudi Wealth Fund. 

I could go on about how great Trump was for America. :laugh

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

America was a shit show. We had an insurrection on Jan 6th. Police died. Trump supporters died. And 1,000s have been indicted and convicted. 

And then there was Trump trying to cover up Covid because he didn't want a panic situation.  Hundreds of thousands Americans needlessly parished under Trump's failed leadership. 

In Helsinki Trump announced to the world he believed Putin over America's intelligence.  Then he announced to the world him and Kim Jong-un had a love affair.  

Then China awarded Ivanka over 40 patents.  Then Donald and Jared conspired with Saudi's MBS to cover up the killing of an American resident reporter.  Then MBS gave Jared 2 billion dollars against the wishes of the Saudi Wealth Fund. 

The poster above is a past posting losing gambler and political nutjob.  He has one foot and is borderline insane.  His March Madness record stands at 7-16 for -10.78u.  He’s embarrassed by this record and his missing foot.  Proceed with caution on any interactions.

45 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Trump put those people in the nursing homes?  He said it was ok to celebrate Chinese New Year because it was racist if you didn’t?  

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

"Ukraine should lay down their arms. Surrender and give Putin what he wants. Trump says Putin is a genius for invading Ukraine.  I have to agree". Jimmy Hoffa 

The only accurate part of your quotation is the first sentence. The rest you made up and attributed to me.

I never said the rest.

You're a liar. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The only accurate part of your quotation is the first sentence. The rest you made up and attributed to me.

I never said the rest.

You're a liar. 

Just like when you called me a liar when defending your like minded you buddy Huad. Then Huad said I wasn't lying. 

Jimmy Hoffa no name calling now. As you always state "it's immature". Except when Gmcarroll33 calls me OneFooter. That's ok because you have always protected your like minded buddies that are young and dumb.:laugh