• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see it's already 3 am in kiev, so far no major russian assualt(just apparently on the edges), more bullshit from the media - in a few hours Zelensky will claim they heroically fought off the russians.

I  had heard weeks ago that the russians would likely not enter any large cities(actually occupying them), it's way too hard and you need too many troops. They can do plenty of damage from the outskirts.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The plot thickens, that vehicle that ran over the car was ukranian. :pop

Some are saying it was an accident, some that the russians had stolen the vehicle.

I knew it this morning but didn't wanna post .also video where  russian para troopers been captured  is a fake too.

Here you can watch every angle https://rusvesna.su/news/1645782219

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

I knew it this morning but didn't wanna post .also video where  russian para troopers been captured  is a fake too.

Here you can watch every angle https://rusvesna.su/news/1645782219

Yea, they say they've captured or killed dozens of sabotuers, pretty impressive that they apparently get every one.

31 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I see it's already 3 am in kiev, so far no major russian assualt(just apparently on the edges), more bullshit from the media - in a few hours Zelensky will claim they heroically fought off the russians.

I  had heard weeks ago that the russians would likely not enter any large cities(actually occupying them), it's way too hard and you need too many troops. They can do plenty of damage from the outskirts.

Yesterday i watched Russian military expert and he was explaining what is the objective for the 25th and he was spot on on how different Russian army brigades coming from different entries must meet with each other , only then they will deal with Ukrainian armed forces .According to his estimates it should be accomplished no later then 26th (because of very little or no resistant's at all) Right now they just splitting them a part . Tomorrow or after tomorrow they will probably give them an ultimatum .

And yes according to him and other experts ,army will not enter cities at least for now .Those Chechens(the video you post) in black they are clean up squad .There personal vendetta between Chechens and Ukrainians .Really bad blood between them .

Not a fake news or bull shit roomer .The commander of the battalion "East" ordered his troops(if engaged with Ukrainian nationalist brigades not to take any prisoners) . 

President of Chechnya said they are contributing 12000 men . if Putin asks for more an additional 70000 is available. 

Going to war is National Holliday  . 

Any way they already gone this was a good luck speech .

9 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Putin is a mass murderer and war criminal.  Republicon scum is calling him genius and savvy.

Kill Putin.  Kill republicon scum. 

He’s a bad man for sure, but he’s doing it because Biden is a weakling and Kamala is completely and utterly incompetent on everything, especially border security and foreign policy.  Russians only respect alpha strength.  You don’t drink vodka like they do without developing some steel wool before cirrhosis.  They don’t respect wimply liberals worried about green energy and dividing their own country over racial issues that don’t even exist in most normal people’s minds who have no clue how to handle this situation.